WILW & 5 things...

/
15 Comments

 (1) I'm loving that Spring Break is 7 work days away.
(2) I'm loving that we bought a laptop! :)
(3) I'm loving that Mom and Dad found these sandals for me while in Palm Springs! Thank you! Come on spring so I can wear them!

(4) I am loving that I am wearing my Sperry's boat shoes today that Jeff got me for Christmas! I LOVE them bud.


(5) I'm NOT loving this cold I have. I have had enough with this catching cold business. I love all of our students I really do but I don't love that my office is where their sick little bodies flock to when they are sick. Not helping me out any. I'm going to have kibosh this routine pronto.

(6) I am loving our weather lately! I wore capris on my run with Cruz on Monday. Yes you read that correct capris, not mitten or a parka! Whoot whoot!

*************

I was also tagged by Jennifer over at Books, Recipes and Life...Oh My! to list "The 5 Things I Can't Live Without". Jennifer is getting married in 9 days!!! Eeek! :)
So here are my 5 things:
{1} This guy & this girlie.

{2} My family & friends.

{3} Working out. Even though sometimes I wish I didn't have to do it - when I had my thumb injury I realized how much I need it.
{4} Water (preferably with lemon). I drink a lot of water and definitely know when I have not had enough.
{5} Weekends. I love my job but could not do it 7 days a week.

Now I am supposed to tag 3 beautiful ladies...
{2} Alex @ Love Your Life!
{3} Momma Drees @ The Drees Den




Related Posts

15 comments:

Rachel and John said...

I also drink an insane amount of water. Overnight I drink my 1 litre bottle DRY, and I sometimes have to re fill it in the middle of the night.

Leigh said...

I am going shopping in the States when I go home in April...so excited to go to Target!!

I just looked outside and its snowing. What the hell Calgary?!

AMY said...

Great list!
Love those shoes.
I'm a new follower from Loving Wednesday.
Amy's Life @
www.amyclairejacob.blogspot.com

Just the Two of US said...

Loving both pairs of those shoes!

Caroline said...

Loving those shoes!

D @ The best things in life said...

I have been wanting a pair of Sperry's! so cute!

Jennifer said...

I was going to say water but thought people would think I am strange. I love it, I drink so much water a day.

Logan said...

LAPTOP!! that didn't take long!! hehee:) Lets do skype!!! Sending a big hug to help get rid of your cold!! Now if mother nature would cooperate!:)

Suze said...

Yay for laptop girl! So exciting! I love my boat shoes too! hehe. SPring break is near, i know your pumped and totes ready to wear those shoes your 'rents found while in palm springs :)

Jessica said...

I'm so ready for a new pair of Sperry's!! If I could find some like those, I'd be all set. ;)

Jen said...

I am dying for a pair of Sperry's! There on my wish list.

Amber said...

Love, love, love your loves!

I'm so ready for spring to finally be here.

Those new sandals are too cute!

Kit said...

Great things you are loving!! I love the shoes!

Megan said...

Great loves! Hooray for a new laptop!!

KMS* said...

I'm a new follower from WILW. Love your blog. I love the new shoes!

Kae.
www.barefeetmakemehappy.blogspot.com