Weekend Photos

/
13 Comments


This weekend we looked after Emerson while Crystal & Troy went out for dinner.
We love having her and she was such a good little girl for us.
She loves watching Cruz play fetch and watching hockey! She is mezmerized my them both.

Snuggles with Uncle.
I love this photo.

We had a few photo shoots and she is such a good little model!
More on those to come because I plan on making a little something for her parents but here are few cute ones to tide you over! Ok maybe more than a few but she is SO freakin' cute!

Just love her to bits.
She was a drool monster cause she is teething so we went with the naked baby look with a bib! :)


Loved her rice cereal. Cruz was hoping she'd share.

Look at that messy face!


I just love having her as our niece. So lucky.
I'm thinking date nights are required every 2 weeks Krink... :) 

And look at our other house guest.
Riperkins falling off her bed. :)


Happy Tuesday!
And Happy Birthday to our friend Dustin!
Hope you have a great day.

{Dust, Just & Blake}

Related Posts

13 comments:

Logan said...

Wow, Emerson you are getting so big!! Love all the pictures, your legs and arms are just like Dal's! Love it!!!

Logan said...

Oh forgot! Dal is 8 months today!! Which means Emerson your almost 7 months! Wow! Where did the last 8 months go?? I really like the picture of Emerson in the towel!! and her and uncle Justin! my favorites!

Annie said...

what a fun night with that little cutie!! her eyes are so pretty and those chubby cheeks are way too cute!!

futuremrsmathewwolfe said...

aww she's getting so big! i love her cute chubby arms and legs. adorable!

Jessica said...

Aww, Emerson's little cheeks! So cute!

Leigh said...

Aw she's such a cutie! I like your braid in the last few pictures :)

Suze said...

How cute is she! oh my goodness, i cant wait til Ally is this old enough! sooo precious!

Sarah said...

So cute!!!! I LOVE the pics of you feeding her with Cruz sitting there attentively...so sweet!

krink said...

Oh my goodness! I love it!!! Thanks again for watching Emerson for us. She had a great time! And so did Troy and I. So thank you!!! We love you guys so much, and Emerson is so lucky to have such an amazing Auntie, Uncle and of course her favorite cousin!
xoxo

Rachel and John said...

She has the most beautiful eyes!!

Raven said...

Oh my gosh, that little girl, her eyes, THOSE CHUBS! I love nothing more than chubby little babies. ADORABLE! And that last pic of the boys in the boat is pretty funny :)

Ashley Slater said...

She is too cute! You are such a nice aunt and uncle to babysit so they can go on a date :) What a nice family!!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, she is just adorable!! : )