Spring Fever

/
10 Comments
I know I have said this before but I am more than ready for spring.
We had a few teaser days of pretty nice weather and then it snowed last night. 
Typical Calgary typical.
Anyways I have been surfing my 2 favorite online shops right now and they scream spring! 
So I thought I would share some of my fav's.

These dresses belong in my closet.


As do these shirts...


All of these are from Ruche. 
And shipping is only $5! Yes Please!

You also have to check out La Posh Style.
Love. Swoon.

Ok that's it. I'm out.
Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Related Posts

10 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE that first dress and the one with the butterfly on it! WOW I want them NOW!

Leigh said...

Great picks of dresses! I have never heard of that site before...definitely going to have to check it out now!

Caroline said...

I love those dresses. I can't wait til it's time to wear those! Happy St. Patty's Day!

Suze said...

Pretty tops, what shops are two favs? Happy St Pattys Day to you!

Al said...

My mouth is WATERING now over those dresses!! I have Spring Fever in the worst way, and I am ready to SHOP! (need to get the spring body back in shape and shed the winter blubber...) Happy St. Patty's day, doll! :)

Jacqui said...

I think my favorite 2 are both striped. The black gray and white dress and the striped black and white shirt!! And Ohio is like that also although today its 63 a lil windy but Ill take this blazin sunshine anyday!! I just pray our snowdays are OVER!!

Rachel and John said...

I LOVE dresses. I need some new ones...I feel like they will be good to a post baby body!

Abbey and Kevin said...

This makes me so very excited for Spring! I love the 2nd and 5th dress and the last shirt. So cute! Thanks for sharing : )
http://bringingupbabyinthecity.blogspot.com/

*Allie* said...

Wow, Ruche is now officially my new favorite store. I love how fun and flirty these dresses are! Thanks for following my blog! I'm new to blogspot and look forward to reading your posts :-)

The Vintage Modern Bride said...

i love every dress and shirt! very cute!