Fat free, low calorie - that's how we roll...

/
10 Comments
Since I am still not organized for a weekend post (mostly because I took only maybe 3 pictures and they were of Cruz!) so I thought I would share a few favorites from the weekend!


Whit was our baker! She made puffed wheat squares and these mouth watering cookies. I ate WAY too many, seriously.
I don't know if this is the exact recipe but they looked like this and tasted like heaven. They are like the Peanut Butter Marshmellow Squares my Mom makes but with cereal.

Butterscotch Drops


Ingredients:

■1 2/3 cups (11-oz package) Butterscotch Flavored Morsels
■1 cup creamy peanut butter
■5 1/2 cups corn flakes cereal (or any type of cereal)

***
Directions:
1.Line baking sheets with waxed paper; set aside.

2.In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch morsels in the microwave uncovered on medium-high for 1 minute or until just melted. Stir in peanut butter until smooth. Add corn flakes; stir until coated.

3.Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets. Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.

***
Wow. I will never make these because apparently my hand and these cookies have a magnetic force. Who knew.


We also had WAY too many gummy candies. I blame Whitney for this as well.
She's pregnant so that's her excuse, not sure what the rest of us have for an excuse!




I also found this at Costco. It's called unwine, it's made with all the juices from wines.
 It was delicious! And a nice change. Must buy more!


We also used this again for one of the dinners:
SO great. Our fav this time was cubed salmon and Blake made this delicious lemon dill sauce. Delicious. We really need to use this more often. :)

Pretty sure we all gained 5lbs over the weekend.
I vote Whitney had the cutest belly though!


That's all I got.

Here's a cute photo for Mom & Dad if you are reading from Palm Springs.
Ripken right at home on our bed!


Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Logan said...

Love it! Thank you for making me smile! I really needed it!! A big Hug to your NANA!! I will make those cookies.....YUM! Miss you, I have pics of Dal falling, fell asleep in his high chair, for the first time today!!
Ripken, move over, make room for me!!! I wish! :)

capperson said...

Those cookies sound yummy! I've had something like that before and always wanted the recipe although I know I really should not make them..lol..I dont need them! haha

Rachel and John said...

IS THAT NON ALCOHOLIC WINE? Must get some ASAP.

Also I want some gummy candies and I love Whitney's jeans.

Leigh said...

Puff wheat squares are dangerous! I had never tried them until I met Brian's family and they are so, so good! Well not for my waist line though :)

Whitney said...

mmmmmmm... Such a fun weekend!!!

Kristin said...

ahhhhh palm springs?? i wanna go!

Alex said...

thanks for telling us about PureBlue...I have to try that

Hannah @ The New Black said...

You had me at '1 cup of peanut butter'. ☺

Jessica said...

I think I've had those butterscotch drops before! YUM

Megan said...

Okay, this post has officially made me hungry. Thanks a lot. Haha! ; )