1 year ago!

/
13 Comments

It was one year ago yesterday that I started writing on this blog. 1 year I wrote this post.
I can't decide if it feels like it was just yesterday or years ago.
Either way I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who reads this blog.


Thank you to my family & friends who I know read daily and sometimes comment or email me when they liked something on here (or send me hate mail when I miss a day!).

Thank you to my 131 followers. I appreciate all you comments and emails - they brighten my day and I appreciate the friendships I have made just from a simple blog. It's funny to say, "My blog friend so and so..." but at the same time super cool. :)
So tonight I sorta think we should put on a party dress


and eat cake...


But instead maybe I'll put on my PJs, eat some popcorn (yes Justin it's a popcorn night) and watch the Bachelor finale.
Are you dying with excitement Justin? :)

Anyways Happy Monday loverlies!


Related Posts

13 comments:

Jennifer said...

HAPPY BLOGIVERSARY! I tagged you on my blog today! =) Love that dress pic you posted..totally should dress up in that! haha.

Suze said...

Happy Blogiversary for 1 year , sooo neat! I'll be watching the bachelor finale too, favorite is Emily! Keep blogging girl, I love reading your blog! I'm back finally into blog world after a treacherous couple of weeks , whew!

Caroline said...

Happy Blogiversary!!! :) Is it time to cut the cake? I'm starving!

Jessica said...

I'm with Caroline, where's the cakeeee?!!

D @ The best things in life said...

Yay! Happy blogiversary! Team Emily!!!!! LOL

Annie said...

happy one year blogiversary!!
i'm ready for cake as well! ;)

Rachel and John said...

Happy One Year!!

Jen said...

Ahh Happy Blogiversary!!! :)

Seriously?! said...

YAY! Happy Blogversary! So exciting!

Megan said...

Happy happy blog birthday! So glad that we are blog friends! I love your party dress...I'll wear my pajamas tonight while watching the Bach just for you! : )

Kristin said...

m dying for it to be 8pm so i can watch the finale!! happy one year!

futuremrsmathewwolfe said...

happy 1 year anniversary to your blog! i love reading your posts :)

Date Girl said...

happy blogoversary! I just realized I have reached the 3 year mark. It's a great little world, this blogosphere. Happy to have found your blog! I'm also quite impressed with your 131 followers in just a year! I'm on year 3 and am nowhere close to that!