Thoughts on Thursday

/
12 Comments


Outside my window..is a cold, snowy empty playground.

 
Today I feel..productive!
 

I am thinking..about how delicious the Taco Soup is going to be tonight that is waiting for us in the crockpot! Mom, Dad & Nana are coming over for dinner and to watch Survivor that we PRV'd.
 

I am thankful..it is a long weekend!
 

Tomorrow I am going..to have Wellness Day for our staff. I have a nice morning planned for them. Breakfast from Good Earth Cafe, we are watching the Temple Grandin movie and I have a lady coming in to give us all pedicures! Then home time at 12!
 

I am wearing..jeans, boots and pretty shirt from Joe that was practically made for me.
I love it. I may have bought every color. Except one.
 

I wish..Cruz could come to work with me.
 

This weekend I..have no huge plans. Lovely.
 

I am reading..still my Maeve Binchy book, it's great I have just been slacking in the reading dept.

 
I am working on..headbands! My bestie Whit and I are going into business! Details to follow but we are busy coming up with names, banners, market dates, etc. Watch out Martha.
(thank you Justin for putting up with my production line of flowers that has taken over our house, I mean living room and kitchen.)

 
Yesterday I..only fell 4 times on our morning walk. I huge sarcastic thank you to all those on our street who neglect to shovel thier sidewalks. Half way through our walk we decided to walk down the middle of the road instead of the sidewalk. Cruz is so funny though, she gets all worried about me when I fall. You'd think she'd be used to it by now. 



I am hoping..I hear from my friends Carla & Jordan today who had a baby GIRL on Sunday and have not released the name yet. The suspense is killing me!
 

I am hearing..nothing. No kids or staff here today. Just me, so far. Crystal & Emerson are coming for a lunch date though! Super excited.

 
I bet you didn't know..my brother is back in Columbus! Can't keep track of that boy! Maybe Jolie will get to make a trip after all! I know the Cottonmouths will be so glad to have you back Bud. Love you.


One of my favorite..things about today is that Mom & I are going to Circuit class again at 4:30pm AND Justin is joining us! TRX here we come!

 
If I could travel anywhere, I would choose..Bora Bora. Shocking I know Justin. :)

  And since a post is not complete without a picture:

Related Posts

12 comments:

B said...

Survivor was SO good last night. I think it's gonna be a really great season, i'm excited :)

And taco soup?! YUM, think you can fit in 2 more people ;)

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

I REALLY want to see the headbands... they are my obsession lately :-) You go girl! Fun post!

Ashley said...

M and I took the dogs for a walk last night and it was slippery too, poor Lily tried to walk in a deep snow bank to avoid the ice!! I wiped out on Monday and I am still paying for it!

I wish my dogs could come to work with me too!! I am sure they would love it too!

Debby said...

Hi Alison. So when did Jeff move back to the cottonmouths??? He definately keeps us all on our toes. Hugs to Rene for me tonight, please.

Debby

Leigh said...

That's exciting that you are starting a business! Have you made an Etsy account? I definitely can't wait wait to see them!

Jessica said...

Your the second blogger to mention Taco Soup today! Maybe I should make it for dinner! :D

Caroline said...

Are you ok from falling? Cruz is so sweet to be so concerned and I can't wait to hear about your headband business. :)

Rachel and John said...

What a fun wellness day! I need a wellness day with mobile pedicures! Yay for you!

Kristin said...

Work would be so much better if we could bring our dogs :)

Megan said...

I can't wait to see the headbands!!

Jonathan & Ashley Slater said...

you and your husband are so cute..... love your puppy too!

Murdock's mama said...

Yay...thanks for playing along! Good luck with your headband adventure...can't wait to hear more info.

PS...can I be on your staff?! :)

A