A picture post for Jolie!

/
11 Comments

Today my post is sending a big hug to Jolie (my brother girlfriend of course)!

Her upcoming trip to go see Jeff had to be postponed (due to his team rescheduling games that were canceled from the weather - stupid weather) and well...that stinks. And I'm sad for you guys. 
And I understand the life of a first year teacher is not easy so I am sure you need a little vacation. Soon.
Since I can't send you my brother, or on vacation or come see you...I have a few pictures that I hope will make you smile. 
Hang in there girlie your trip to go see Jeff will come. And it will be spring break soon and then summer...sort of soon! And we'll get to hangout at the lake - right?!?
Miss you!

Just remember:



Happy Wednesday!

P.S. Good luck tonight Brother. Love you millions.

Related Posts

11 comments:

Hannah @ The New Black said...

Long distance stuff is SO rough!!

Um, that Reeses picture has my mouth watering...I LOVE anything chocolate and peanut butter!

Suze said...

Awe that is so sweet of you do this post for her! I'm loving those pictures! Perfect!

Leigh said...

Such a cute post Alison! I know how she is feeling...long distance dating is not fun at all

Megan said...

This is so sweet.

Jennifer said...

LOVE the Rob pics from Remember Me!

Sarah said...

sweet post! that bathtub pic is enticing!

Rachel and John said...

Oh RPatz.... I might love him.

That pic of them playing hockey is SO cute. And I love when you do happy picture posts.

Jessica said...

Aww, I hate that Jolie couldn't visit him. :(
Hoping they get to see each other soon!

Caroline said...

Awww..you are so sweet! Hope they get to see each other soon!

{av} said...

I know all too well how rough long-distance is...hopefully they get to be reunited soon! you are such a wonderful support for her :) love this post!

happy to find another alison in the blogosphere! xoxo {av}

Mom said...

Maybe Jolie will be able to see Jeff afterall!! Hope she didn't cancel her trip already.