Happy Chocolate Eating Day!

/
11 Comments
Well I hope you guys are all super proud of me because I finished my wreath!
Just in time. :)
It was hard to get a good picture but you get the idea...

And a little love around our house...

MJ at Teaching in Heels is hosting this Valentine's Survey so I thought I would play along!
You should too!

1. What is your favorite romantic comedy?
Love Actually
P.S. I love You
The Notebook

2. What are your favorite flowers?
I love orchids. I have always wanted one at home but just never have bought one.
{My Mom has a beautiful one.}
I also love gerber daisies and glariosas.
I had glariosas in my wedding bouquet (and 2 different orchids) - love them.


3. What is your favorite Valentine's Day treat to eat?
Cinnamon hearts.


4. Describe your best Valentine's Day.
We don't really 'do' Valentine's Day.
We normally just hangout at home, have a nice dinner, maybe watch some shows or a movie, have Cruz cuddled beside us on the floor. That to me is a perfect night.
I am really looking forward to tonight though. We are going out for dinner with 2 of our favorite couples, Dustin & Whit and Blake & Karen and another great couple we are just starting to get to know, Blaine & Bree.
Plus we are going to an amazing restuarant and it is SO fun.

Bolero's. Thier grilled pineapple is to.die.for.
I think I will have water and celery for lunch to save room. I kid.

 
5. What has been the most romantic night of your life?
The night Justin proposed takes the cake on that one.
Mostly because I was so surprised and not expecting it at all. At all.

6. What's your go to date night outfit?
A dress & heels.

7. Where is your favorite place to go on a date?
Our first date was at The Keg, so we like to go there.
We always get the same thing too - Justin the baseball steak, me the shrimp.
I also like our dates to the off leash park with Cruz and a starbucks in hand. Is that strange?


8. Store bought Valentine's or homemade?
Justin buys the best cards. He knows he can't go wrong buying me a good card.
(Which he did this year again- thanks babe!)
But really Hallmark? $9 for a card is a little much. Just sayin'.

9. What is your favorite love song?
Romeo & Juliet by Dire Straits is one of my all time favorite songs (this is the oddest video ever but anyways).
 
10. If you had to pick a date for Valentine's who would it be?
Other than my husband you mean?
Well...this guy has been hounding me for a date for years, so if Justin wasn't availible I guess I would say yes to this guy. Twist my arm.

Happy Valentine's everyone!

Related Posts

11 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, we have soo much in common!!

I love PS I Love You, orchids, gerber daisies, cinnamon hearts and grilled pineapple - mike and I make it all the time now!

Happy Valentines Day!!

Leigh said...

I love Ps I Love You and Love Actually! Both are such great sappy movies.

Happy Valentine's day!

Jessica said...

My hubby picks the best cards too, my fave is one where Rascal Flatts sang when I opened it. We had just started dating but he knew they were my fave band. :)

Have a wonderful Valentine's day!

MJ said...

Love your "second choice" Valentine :) And cinnamon hearts are so good!!

Thanks for linking up! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Kelly@Kelly's Avenue said...

YUMMMY on your David Beck

Thanks for linking up

Kelly@Kelly's Avenue said...

oh and LOVE your movies

Caroline said...

Love it!!! Happy Valentine's to you guys. And are you sure you'd pick Justin over David??? ;)

Rachel and John said...

I always want to get starbucks and go to the dog park but John is too lazy. So I understand!!!

D @ The best things in life said...

Ah my favs are Love Actually and P.S. I Love You! I hope you have a great night!! Can we share David? Puh-lease!

Annie said...

your wreath turned out fabulous! :)
i hope you are having a happy valentine's day girly!!

Megan said...

Happy Valentine's Day!! Your wreath looks awesome!! I totally agree with your idea of the perfect date...something relaxing at home and then some cuddling! : )