A cute proposal!

/
8 Comments

So remember on Monday when I was excited to see Josh and meet his wife Melissa...well it was awesome.
It was SO nice to see Josh - he is such a great guy and we love him to bits and Melissa is just amazing. Such a sweet girl, incredibly stunning

and they are just a great couple.
I wish we were able to see them more often.

During our visit we were reminded of how Josh proposed.
If anyone reading is from Texas or California, you may have seen this video on a Robbins Brother commercial as they purchased Josh & Melissa's video for their ads. 
Anyways it is too cute not to share and it always makes me smile to watch it. :)

Related Posts

8 comments:

Leigh said...

Oh my goodness, that is so cute! What a lucky girl :)

Caroline said...

So sweet and cute!!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

OMG that is sooo sweet I love it thanks for sharing!

Suze said...

Soooo presh! love it!

Kristin said...

Thats so funny! I have seen that commerical so many times!! so sweet!

Mrs. Stethoscope said...

so sweet.... I love that short haircut

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

OMG... I love this!!

Rachel and John said...

Oh my goodness Alison! That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen! I think watching engagement videos is one of my favourite things of all time.