6 months already!

/
11 Comments
Dear Emerson -

How could you possibly be 6 months old already? Where did those 6 months go?
It seems like just a few days ago that I was sitting at home patiently (ha ha you will soon learn your Auntie Alison is not patient when it comes to waiting) awaiting your arrival into our world.
I can still remember the moment that your Daddy sent me a text that said "It's a girl!".
I was over the moon excited to meet you.
If you only knew Emerson how excited I was you may have thought I was a crazy person! You wouldn't believe how I quickly I jumped out of bed when your Daddy sent another text to say the first pictures of you were being sent to my email!
Your Auntie Alison & Uncle Justin were so excited to see your beautiful face on our computer screen. We could not wait to meet you.
When we first met you you were so tiny and long. We couldn't get enough of your little self.

You went from this:






























To This:























You have brought so many smiles into our world. And now laughs as you start to have a personality and little girl you can jump in your jolly jumper like nobodies business. You are so funny and loved so much. All the smiles - we adore them and just eat them up and you know it!
I cannot wait to splash with you in the lake this summer, camp with you and celebrate all your milestones to come.
We love you to bits Emerson and cannot wait for you to continue to grow up healthy and happy. 

Love, 
Auntie Alison, Uncle Justin and your favorite cousin Cruz.


This is one of my fav pictures of you two. Best buddies.








Related Posts

11 comments:

Molly said...

So sweet! That is the girl name I want to use if we every have another girl, or baby for that matter, LOL! I get a little ahead of myself obv ;)

Happy Friday!

Leigh said...

It is crazy how fast they grow! She's such a cutie though :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Jessica said...

What a sweet post! Emerson is beautiful :)

Rachel and John said...

Awwww I love babies, especially when they love dogs.

Ria @ Life as a Wife! said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! What a sweet post to your niece. :-)

Logan said...

Emerson, your eyes are gorgeous!! 6 months, do you think you and Dal could maybe slow down on the growing, just a little us moms (and aunty)need time to enjoy!:) Love the second picture of her sucking on her toy!! Too cute!

futuremrsmathewwolfe said...

she is SOOOO adorable!

Molly said...

She is sooo precious! Time flies waaaay too fast with kiddos!

Megan said...

She is such a doll! Babies just grow way too fast!

Al said...

Nothing like a niece to snuggle with and love on :) Beautiful post, darlin! Missed some of your recent posts, and trying to catch up...Hope all is well sweetie!

krink said...

Thanks Auntie Alison! I can't believe that six months has flown by either. It honestly feels like just last week we went to the hospital and came home with our tiny Speckle. She's so lucky to have so many people in her life who love and adore her, and I know she loves you guys too... especially her cousin Cruz! She's the only dog that she loves and lets near her.
Thank you for everything AJ, your love and support mean the world to me! We can't wait to share all of Emerson's milestones with you guys either.
With Love
Crystal, Troy & Emerson
xoxo