1 more day...

/
15 Comments


Outside my window..it is snowy but warmer than earlier this week. Thank you Mother Nature.

Today I feel..better than yesterday. But wishing it was Friday.
I am thinking.. that it was such a great surprise that Crystal & Emerson showed up for a lunch date AND with a Non-Fat Earl Grey Tea Latte! Made my day! Cuddles with my niece was just what I needed. Thanks Krink.

 

I am thankful.. for friendship. I have an amazing friend who knows just what to say when I need it and I am incredibly thankful for her. (You know who you are.)
Tomorrow I am going.. to the lake with Mom, Dad, Ripken, Justin, Cruz AND Lily. I am so beyond excited.
I am wearing.. a black & silver skirt, black boots, black tights and a sparkly grey tank and black cardigan. With my fav black and silver necklace.
I wish.. our oven did not need replacing. And I wish they weren't so expensive to replace.
This weekend I.. am going to have SO much fun. A much needed little getaway with people I love.
I am reading.. Maeve Binchy - Whitethorn Woods.
I am working on.. eating my Chicken Taco Soup for lunch.
Yesterday I.. was a grumpy pants according to the hubby.
I am hoping.. my brother loves his new team and the team realizes how lucky they are to have him. Miss you brother.
I am hearing.. the preschool kids arrive for the afternoon class. And they are loud.
I bet you didn't know.. that I have a coffee date with Rachel at 3:15pm today which means I will be having my second Non-Fat Early Grey Tea Latte. :) Maybe I should change it up.
One of my favorite.. photos:


Current Temp.. 8 C (46 F)

Happy Thursday lovelies!



Related Posts

15 comments:

Lauren said...

What a fantastic photo! I love that!! I also loved your hair on your wedding (just saw it flash on your banner).

Ashley said...

Great picture!!! Okay... you seriously have 8 degrees? not -8? Sooo jealous!! We have -6, but feels like -16!! Sooo cold!

I hope you feel better soon and that you have a great weekend!! Tomorrow is FRIDAY! My week is all mixed up because I am working today... feels like Friday today.

Leigh said...

So excited that tomorrow is Friday! I am so ready for the weekend!

Hope you have a great coffee date with Rachel :)

Jenny Hill said...

1. there is nothing wrong with a special drink twice in one day - with or without alcohol.
2. the book is great - love all of her books. I would says she is my favourite author.
3. are you planning on calling me before you start shopping for your new oven? I can help you get a better price with our friends and family pricing - but only if you call me before you start shopping at Trail. W:403-212-7295.

Cheers, and have fun at the lake (totally jealous)

Murdock's mama said...

Great friendships are very hard to find...I'm glad you cherish the ones you have! Aren't lunch dates the best?! Especially surprise ones! :) Your photo is absolutely beautiful! Have a blast this weekend and thanks so much for playing along! MM

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

having good friends is always the best. They are there when you need them.

Jessica said...

I'm glad you got some warmer temps today! It's almost Friday! Woohooooo!

Ally said...

Awesome pic at the end! So cute!

krink said...

Sorry... didn't know you were going for a latte in the afternoon too. :) But so glad you were free for lunch! <3 you Auntie Alison!!!
xoxo

Rachel and John said...

Yay for our coffee date! Have fantastic weekend!! I'm glad your day today was so GREAT!

Adorably Distracted... said...

hi! I gave you an award because I think you are fabulous and real! Check it out!

Adorably Distracted... said...

omg what a cutie!

Megan said...

Haha, I love that your hubby said you were a grumpy pants! My hubby said the same thing about me yesterday!! What do they know?? : )

Have a great weekend!

Haven's Mom said...

Have a great weekend at the lake! Your niece is the cutest! :)

voyem.com said...

Your blog is adorable! I just wanted to stop by and thank you for entering the Nakate Project giveaway on So Cal Newly Wed's Blog...we appreciate every little bit of help :)