What I'm loving...

/
14 Comments

{1} I'm loving that I have a follow up session with my OT today. 
I am hoping she says the following: "Alison. You are the bomb. You must have been working on that thumb in your sleep it looks so fantastic. High five!" 
I'm pretty sure that's what she'll say. I'll keep you posted. 


{2} I'm loving that I have a much hair appointment tomorrow. You can call me 'roots' if you'd like, I'd answer to it because that's all I see when I look in the mirror. Krissy work your magic!

{3} I'm loving that on Saturday night Justin, Cruz & I are going to Leigh's to have dinner with Mr.D, Harley and Rachel, John and Rudy. I've been telling Cruz about it all week and she is SO excited for her play date with Rudy and Harley. Oh my goodness they are going to have fun the 3 of them!

{4} I'm loving that on Friday night we are having pizza with Justin's family from Vernon. We don't see them nearly enough.

{5} I'm loving all the new students that have enrolled. They are either incredibly adorable or hilarious. I just love their personalities and the happy parents when they find our school to be "just right" for their kids. You can almost see the weight lift off their shoulders as they walk out of my office.

{6} I'm loving that Justin had dinner and drinks with an old friend last night at their old hangout. 
I on the other hand had brussel sprouts, edamame and a skinny cow ice cream bar for dinner! Then spent the night harassing the dog with a photo shoot and we had cuddle time while I tried to watch Eat, Pray, Love. 
Could not get into it.


I just love her more than words can say.

Seriously Mom put.the.camera.down!

What are you loving?

{P.S. I am NOT loving how cold it is. And I miss my brother. Like a lot. }


Related Posts

14 comments:

Rachel and John said...

WOO WOO! I'm excited for Saturday!! I have also been telling Rudy that he gets to see puppies on the weekend and he gets all hyper.

Leigh said...

Haha you are hilarious re: #1. And your dinner is hilarious also! I watched Eat Pray Love and didn't enjoy it either. It was super slow for me!

See you on Saturday! :)

Suze said...

I hope your OT says that to you today! yay for hair appt, im getting mine done friday!!! What fun to have dinner with your friends this weekend and J's family :)) Also, loving those pix's of Cruz :))

L0veLindsey said...

hahaha how frikin cute! I love your dog.. and your blog. You crack me up with every post!

Hannah @ The New Black said...

I was the same way with EPL. I'd read the book so I knew the storyline, but kept wondering when it was going to be over. The view of Rome were great, but that didn't carry the whole movie for me. It was a good one, just not a great one.

Logan said...

You make me laugh!! Your dinner last night, very interesting combination, but you have one up on me. I'm not brave enough to say what I have for supper sometimes!!

Kate said...

Your dog is so stinking cute! I do the random photoshoots with my little guy too! That is quite the dinner menu although I think skinny cow is good with anything! ( :

Caroline said...

Cruz is so pretty! Sounds like some wonderful things to be "loving"!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, your dog looks like my dog!! They must be doggy sisters!

Jessica said...

I'm sorry you miss your brother, it can't be easy!

Have fun visiting with Leigh and Rachel!

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Your dog is SO cute!

Kristin said...

Haha my roots are bad too!! I still gotta wait til next saturday!!

Sarah said...

Your furbaby looks a lot like mine...they both have PINK noses!!

Matt and Vanessa said...

Hey Alison! I'm following your blog now! I am looking forward to throwing Rae a baby shower with you!! We will have to chat more about it soon