What I'm loving & Award love!

/
17 Comments

(1) I'm loving this weather we are having! I wore sunglasses walking the dogs yesterday people! And made Izzy come walk with us. Pretty sure she hated me after that but it was bee-utiful out!

(2) I'm loving that I rememered to post that is it Wayne Gretzky's 50th birthday today!
Are you proud of me Dad? Jeff? Justin?
Happy brithday 99!


(3) I'm loving that Nana is finally out of the hospital. Can I get a whoop whoop!!

(4) I'm loving (like everyday) Justin, Cruzie and our family & friends who make our lives pretty darn amazing. 


Lastly:

 


 I am loving the award I got from Amanda from The Little Yellow House.
Amanda has a very cute blog and I am enjoying drooling over a lot of her recipes and beauitful pictures! So glad she found my blog! Thanks Amanda!

Rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award

The 10 Questions 

 
1. Why did you create this blog?

I didn't! Justin did after our wedding. Then he slacked off (sorry honey) so I said TEACH ME! This was a very big task for him but look at me now. Ah he must be so proud! ha ha


 2. What kinds of blogs do you follow?
 All kinds! Newly weds (or not!), Mom-to-be, Moms, Wedding Planning, Crafts, Recipes...
I think the person behind the blog is important too, I have met some amazing women and made some great friends. 
 

3. Favorite make-up brand?
 I don't really have a brand. I have super sensitive skin but I have Bare Minerals, L'Oreal, Lancome & Covergirl mainly. 
 

4. Favorite clothing brand?
 I don't really have one. I shop everywhere.
 

5. Indispensable makeup product?
 Primer & Blush.
 

6. Favorite color?
 Pink & Aqua.
 

7. Favorite perfume?
 I don't wear perfume much. I mainly wear either a Victoria's Secret or a Bath and Body Works lotion with the matching body spray.
 

8. Favorite film?
 My Girl & Rain Man.
 

9. What country would you like to visit and why?
Greece. Because it looks SO beautiful.

Beaches & hot. Ok where's the plane, I'm not picky.

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
This is a funny question. Blush I guess. 

Ok my 7 recently discovered ladies are:
Adrian
Megan
Megan
Laura
Lauren
Adorably D
Amy Jean


 

Related Posts

17 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm so jealous of your weather, we're expecting a bit of snow here!! EEK!

Leigh said...

I love this weather too! I really hope the minus weather stays away this weekend!

That's so great that your grandma is out of the hospital now :)

Rachel and John said...

YAY new blogs to read! I'm so glad you took over the blog and now we're friends!

Molly said...

Love all your q&a's, too fun! Yay for blog awards!

Super glad to hear that your grandma is out of the hospital!

Hugs!

Logan said...

Whoot Whoot! for Nana!!

Just throwing this out there....wonder what Justin would blog about if he kidnapped the blog for a day!?

Caroline said...

Yay Nana! Yay Sunshine! Happy Birthday, Wayne!!! :)

Annie said...

the sun always makes days better! :) now if only it was warm!
glad to hear your nana is out of the hospital!!
have a great day girly!

krink said...

You are a huge dork AJ! Though I'm sure the men in your life are very proud you remembered Wayne's birthday. Glad to hear Nana is out! Hopefully things pick up from here and she can stay out! Please pass along our hello from my little family!
xoxo

Leslie said...

Well I'm glad you're having good weather! We have cold rainy weather where I am.. and I'm DYING to break out the sunglasses! haha Hope you have a great rest of your week! Congrats on your blog award!

Adorably Distracted... said...

yay!!!! I'm so excited to do this tomorrow!!! THANK YOU love!! :)

Lauren said...

Thank you!! I'm checking out the other ladies right now!

Laura said...

Thanks for the award, love!!

Megan said...

Ahhhh, thanks so much for the award! You're a doll! I use Bare Minerals and Covergirl, too! Plus, I always wear Victoria Secret scents! Twins! YAY!

futuremrsmathewwolfe said...

Whoop whoop for nana!

Laura Darling said...

I wish we had your weather...we just got 18 inches of snow!! Although my office did close today for a snow day, so it's not all bad I guess! ANd I would love to go to Greece too. All of the pictures I see of it look amazing!

Adrian said...

Ahh you are so sweet! Thanks for the award, can't wait to post it on my blog too! Very glad you are getting some nice weather, it's been gorgeous where I live, and I don't miss the cold winter weather one bit!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride} said...

Thank you for the sweet award. sorry it took me so long to stop by and being absent last week! :)

LOL. and I agree... blush on one side, the mascara may be more obvious. :)