Finally Fun Friday

/
10 Comments
Well this week was SO long. 
Maybe it was because Justin was away, it is still cold or that it was wee bit crazy at work.
Thursday was a gong show at work and yesterday I was lucky enough to work at home as we cancelled school for the kids due to furnace malfunctions.
If my boss is reading - I worked very, very hard ALL day yesterday at home.
If she's not, I may have added a visit to my Nana in the hospital and a trip to the dog park into my "work" day. Helps with the productivity I swear. 
Cruz seemed to think me being at home meant I should entertain her THE WHOLE time. 
For the love dog. I was talking to a parent on the phone and she asked if I had kids. I told her no and she said oh I though I heard someone crying. Oh yeah that's just my dog! Geesh.
Anyways I am very happy to see today and will be even happier when the clocks reads 3:00pm.

Starting this weekend we have this little girl joining our household for a week:


Izzy belongs to our friends Blake and Karen and they are going to Mexico.
I'm not jealous aaattt aaaalll. I would SO much rather be here looking after Izzy in the snow and cold. Really. 
Anyways we are excited to have Izzy, Cruz very much so.
Other than that we don't have much planned except on Sunday I am going to watch Emerson's swim lesson and then Crystal & I are going to hot yoga.

Have a great trip Mom and Dad! Give Jeff a hugemungous hug from his sister!
Good luck this weekend Brother! Keep those gloves on ya hear!

PS. Remember to enter my giveaway HERE!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Leigh said...

Lucky that you were able to "work" from home yesterday! I would probably have a hard time working and just watch trashy tv all day! Haha.

Hope you have a great weekend! :)

Rachel and John said...

Dog sitting is SO fun!! Enjoy it!

Aubrey S. said...

What a cute, cute, cute puppy.

Have a great weekend.

Jessica said...

You're so lucky, I don't even get a lunch at my job! Haha, have a good weekend girl!

D said...

I think you should go check out my latest post... =)

Jen said...

Aww what a cute houseguest!

Don't forget to come back and enter my 700 followers giveaway!

AmyJean {Relentless Bride} said...

You are a great friend to watch Izzy. And i'm sure y'all will have a great time... Our pups always love it when they get a visitor, 2-legged or 4-legged, they don't care :) It's gonna be a fun week!!!

Momma Drees said...

Sounds like you have a lot of fun planned! Hopefully you don't get too much cold there too!

Megan said...

Hahaha, I love that you said that about your boss watching or not watching. TOO funny.

futuremrsmathewwolfe said...

aww your dog is so cute! and you know...doing stuff during your workday at home is good for clearing your head ;) haha