2nd winner & Dad's Birthday!

/
11 Comments

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY-O!!!
To a man who is in better shape than most 30 year olds I know.
And man who works his butt off at work so he can enjoy life with his family and friends.
To a man who would do anything for his family (even wear pink accents on his tux for my grade 12 grad!)
To a man who is loved more than he could ever possibly imagine every single day!
We love you Pops!!!
(Next year please request something other than -28 weather!)

Now...Thank you to those who entered the giveaway for the awesome Go Headband and a huge thank you to Scarlett Craft for being the sponsor for this giveaway. Trust me - if you don't win - you want to scoop up that free shipping code! :) 


Okey dokey -  I am so excited that the winner of the Go Headband is....

THE FABULOUS: LEIGH!

She said: Of course I am already a follower :) I like the moss green one or the run eat repeat. If she had a 13.1 one I would definitely buy it!

I will forward your email to Go Headbands and she will be in touch with you!
Congrats!

Related Posts

11 comments:

Leigh said...

What? No way that I won! That's awesome! (I'm excited if you can't tell :) )

Happy birthday to your dad!

Rachel and John said...

Congrats Leigh!!

Rebekah said...

Happy Birthday to your dad!

Jessica said...

Congrats to Leigh!!! :D

Logan said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Rick!!!! Hopefully you read this if not AJ will pass it on for us!!!

Whitney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK!!! :)

Megan said...

Happy birthday to your daddy!! Congrats to the winner!

Kristin said...

yay for Leigh!!

Debby said...

Happy birthday to your dad. Send him our love and BIG hugs from NY

krink said...

Happy Birthday Rick!!!

Adorably Distracted... said...

awww happy birthday to your dad!!! So sad I didn't win the headband :) I might still buy one though!