2010 in review

/
7 Comments
~ A YEAR IN REVIEW~
(picture less I know, I'm being lazy!)


January 2010
- We found out Crystal was pregnant, meaning we would become an Aunt & Uncle. 
- Our friends Carla & Jordan got married.

February
- We went to visit Jeff in Geneseo for our last time. :(
- We met Jolie for the 1st time!

March
- I started blogging!
- I started Insanity.
- Cruz went Mountain Biking for the 1st time.

April
- I painted the upstairs bathroom.
-We went to the Tim McGraw & Lady Antebellum concert.

May
- I finished Insanity.
- Justin celebrated his 29th birthday!
- Cruzie celebrated her 1st birthday!
- Jeff graduated.
- We went to the lake for May long weekend.

June
- Justin and I went to Kananaskis for our 1st Anniversary.
- Our friends Steve & Lindsey got married.
- I found "the" kettlebell.
-
July
- Justin and I went on our BC Road Trip.
- I started and finished the 10,000 Swing Challenge.
- The handsome Dal was born.
- I went to BC to hangout with Logan and her 3 kids.
- Jolie came to visit.
- Debbie & Crystal & Troy came to the lake.
- We went camping with Crystal & Troy.

August
- The Nadeau's & Cowan's came to the lake.
- Our beautiful niece Emerson was born.
- Our garage pad was poured.

September
- We started building our garage.
- We got to know Emerson.
- Gran came to visit.
 - I cut my thumb.
- Jeff left on his hockey journey.
- I threw Emerson's shower.
- Mom & Dad celebrated 30 years!

October
- We parked in the garage!
- Justin sided our garage.

November
- Jeff became a snake. A Columbus Cottonmouth that is. 
- We baby sat Emerson for the 1st time.
- Justin went lugging.
- Cruz turned into a monster for 6 hours.
- Lily had a 3 night sleepover.

December
- We went to Las Vegas.
- Had my first Christmas without my brother. Sniff.

SO excited to see what 2011 has in sotre for us!
Hope you all had a great New Years eve.



Related Posts

7 comments:

Leslie said...

sounds like you had a wonderful year!! Hope 2011 is even better for you :)

Ashley said...

Sounds like a great year!!! Gracie turned 1 in May too!! Happy 2011!!

Jessica said...

You had an awesome year, hope 2011 is just as good to you! :)

Rachel and John said...

Happy New year!

krink said...

Don't worry... 2011 will be even more jam packed with awesome shenanigans! :D

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

glad yall had a good 2010 :) Happy New Year!

-Sam I Am- said...

Eek, I love the year recap :)
makes me feel like i am getting to know the blogger that much more! hope 2011 is absolutely wonderful for you and your family my dear!