Top 2: Games!

/
7 Comments

Today for Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday it is:

Favorite games (board games, video games etc):

I did a post on this for Favorite Fridays a while back and surprise surprise, I have 3!

 

{1}
{2}
{3}

We are having New Years with our friends Dustin and Whitney (which we are so excited about) and she is bringing 2 new games! Guesstimations and Whist... we love games night so we are pretty pumped about this!

And for the video games... I don't play video games but Justin on the other hand loves them.
His favorites are:

Bioshock
Call of Duty
Assassin’s Creed


Related Posts

7 comments:

Ashley said...

I have never played Apples to Apples or Know Your Partner, but they sound fun, I am gunna google them... might be a good investment for my new years party!! And our husbands have the same games in common. My husband plays them on Xbox 360.

Suze said...

I'm an apples to apples fan too he he! it is one of my favorites!!!!! hope your having a good day , im waiting on you to respond with feedback on canada eeeee :)

Leigh said...

I have never played any of those games! Sad I know.

We have no plans for New Years yet, but it's sounding like we might have a night like yours :)

black tag diaries said...

my hubby recently gave his xbox away before we moved to kentucky... i'm just waiting for the day he tells me he bought a new one... that "know your partner" game looks super cute.

Annie said...

we love apples to apples but i've never heard of the other games. i'll have to check them out! :)
my hubby plays video games as well...only one, madden hockey 2011.

Emily said...

I've never heard of Pop 5, I'm going to have to put that one on my list of things to buy! :)

Jessica said...

I really, really need to learn how to play Apples to Apples!