On holidays!

/
7 Comments


Today is my last day of work until January 4th!
I love my job but...


I am very excited for this break.


I don't have much planned for this coming week but I will be:
~ doing some last minute shopping!
~ hanging out with Lily
~ having lunch with some girlfriends
~ some hot yoga
~ some wrapping of presents
~ making dog treats for Cruz and all her friends & family dogs
~ hanging out with this cutie

(This was last week when Emerson & Crystal came to have lunch with me, just look at the outfit!)


This was lunch a long time ago, but just look at the bow.
She is SO small here!
And this was her outfit from me at the shower. Those shoes. My oh my.


AND I am very excited because Justin is taking almost the same amount of time off that I have.


Happy Friday and thank you for all your sweet comments about Molly.
Today is 'her' day. She played piano for the first hour of the day! :) 


Related Posts

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

Leigh said...

So jealous that you and Brian are done already! I think I chose the wrong profession, haha

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

No matter how much you love your job, nothing beats some time off! That's awesome you get such a long break for the holidays :-)

Suze said...

Yay for holiday breaks! I know Cruz + hubby + emerson+ your family + your girl friends will all appreciate and enjoy time spent together! EEEE :) Ill be right there with you doing last min shopping too! Glad M got to play piano for an hour -- that makes me happy! I'm feeling better today, this week has been a rollercoaster and if one more person calls me a "stranger" i might snap :( But enjoy your holiday break! I'm coming to canada eeeee, did my passport already!

Jen said...

Yayyy for holiday breaks!! Have a FABULOUS weekend!!! <3

Al said...

Hey sweetie! I must go back and do that post you tagged me in...Wanted to but with finals I kept my nose in the books and now I am ready to play again :) Hope all is well darling, enjoy your weekend!!

Logan said...

I love the snowflakes falling!! and the red and green!!