Monday!

/
7 Comments
Happy Monday everyone!
I hope you are all having a good start to your Monday!

First off, I hope you all noticed the work Justin put into our blog over the weekend!
He added new pictures to our changing header, changed the font size & color, added some design to the right side to match the left side of the blog AND created me a cute signature at the bottom - beautiful! I am so thankful to have such a computer savvy hubby!
Thank you SO much!

Now on to the weekend recap!

Friday night we had a good time at my staff party. Super low key but I got some major cuddle time with Micah (sure I may have hogged him a little but I put him to sleep and I am pretty sure I heard him whisper that me love me best!)
He is too stinkin' cute!


Saturday morning Barb & Dylan, Krista, Julia, Carla (with Baby) & Jordan came over for brunch. We missed the 3 that were missing but it is really hard to get us all together.
Anyways we had a great visit and green & red brunch!

{Pistachio & Craisin scones, Fruit salad with strawberries, grapes & kiwis, Red Velvet cupcakes with green icing, hashbown bake with red onions, spinach & bacon as well as Asti champagne with pomegranates and pom juice! nom nom nom.} 

Barb had to leave early for lawyer duties so we forgot to take a picture before she left. :(
But Cruz got in on the girls pic!
And look at Carla's beautiful belly!
Baby Reti scheduled to arrive February 2nd, 2011!


Mom and Dad to be!


Then Leigh, Mr. D & Harley came to hang out with us!
It was so nice to have them over and the dogs had a blast.
They seriously did not stop for 3 hours straight.
But the minute they left, Cruz was comatose on the living room floor and was a very tired puppy ALL night!
Thank you so much for coming!

These pictures pretty much sum up the afternoon:

Harley is too cute for words!

Then Sunday I slept in! It was almost 10 when Justin let Cruzie come in a attack me.
Too bad the sleep in didn't get rid of my cold but I obviously needed the sleep so thank you Justin and Cruz. 
Then I had Lily. We did crafts, 


went to the park with Cruz and then went to my parents to decorate the tree.


Also I have to share my pretty roses from my SIL Crystal.
She surprised me with them at our house when we came home from Vegas, along with the nicest card and a gift certificate for a massage to thank me for putting on Emerson's shower, etc. So not necessary but so sweet of her! Thank you again!


See my fun new signature! :)


Related Posts

7 comments:

Suze said...

I'm glad you had such a fun weekend girl! i'm loving the new pix's of baby micah and your friends baby bump! makes me get excited about my new addition! however, the sis has added to her christmas list ready to have the baby! We need to play catch up soon! I like the new things done to the blog HOWEVER the header with the pix's is too fast , i like to stare and look , and aweee too. ha ha. it doesnt give me to time to do that. i know so silly. i legit need some A + S time before i go insane and fyi im still sick :( going to the dr wednesday!

Jessi said...

That sounds like a fun weekend.

The puppy pictures are adorable! And I love the additions to your layout. Very cute.

Leigh said...

Looks like you had a great weekend :) Your pregnant friend is so cute :) Haha those pictures of Cruz and Harley are so cute...they are going to be trouble makers together when Harley gets as big as her :)

Kerrymarie said...

your pregnant friend looks amazing! x

Molly said...

Looks like ya'll had a wonderful weekend!

Love the new photos on the header, and your cute little signature :)

Kristin said...

Yay for computer savy boys!! When it comes time for a change, ill make my guy do the changes. Way better than paying someone! Glad you had a great weekend!

Jessica said...

Your blog looks great! Can he come fix mine up? Lol!

Your weekend sounds like it was a blast, those puppies are too cute.