Happy Christmas Eve DAY!

/
4 Comments




Happy Friday and Christmas Eve day!
I won't be posting for the next couple of day so I hope each and everyone of you has a fabulous time with your families both tonight and tomorrow. Rest, relax, love and enjoy.
And if anyone can hijack my brother and get him into Aunty Cathy & Uncle Ken's living room around 8pm tonight...that would be awwwwesome... I'll be waiting! 

Now for a few pictures I found that made me smile and helped me get a little bit more into the holiday spirit!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!



For Justin...



How did he get in here? :)
Merry Christmas to me!


Santa's Coming!!!!!




Related Posts

4 comments:

Logan said...

AJ - you should see if Avah will let Jeff borrow her helicopter so he can fly to you, oh but he may need a pilot, Avah has never actually gotten to you in her helicopter!! :) Jeff - Merry Christmas!! Alison and Justin - Merry Christmas and a pre thank you for the gifts!! Give everyone a hug for us!!

Jessica said...

Merry Christmas you guys! Hope it's wonderful. :)

Suze said...

merry christmas girl! :)

Kristin said...

Love these! Hope you had a great Christmas!