Day 14 - Oprah's Favorite Item!

/
5 Comments

Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things: What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience?

That would be a very nice surprise to be in the audience for that show! They sure get spoiled!

These were my 7 favorites and most are things I would most likely never buy for myself :

(1) I would love the vacation. This year she gave away a Cruise. I would take that in a second!


(2) IPAD

(3) Coach handbag


(4) The Lululemon gear


(5) Tory Burch tote & ballet flats

(6) Nike Free Runners


(7) Nikon D3100 Digital SLR Camera

Related Posts

5 comments:

Ashley said...

My blog was featured on Olivias blog today and I mentioned one of your posts that was my favorite!! here is the link:
http://simplysunshineanddaisys.blogspot.com/

Have a great day!

Molly said...

Love all of these as well, I'd gladly take any of them!

So I tried to check for your blog post all morning the day you left last week, but it hadn't posted every time I checked :( Sorry, major failure on my part!

Hope you had a wonderful vacay!

Caroline said...

I'd totally take all of these. I hope Oprah is reading!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

love i t!

Kristin said...

I love all those items!! I really want those Nikes! And I would love a cruise trip !!