Top 2 and About us....

/
6 Comments
Today's top 2 over at Taylor's blog is Top 2 Favorite Jobs you've had:

{1} Gymnastics Coach. I loved this. I was a competitive gymnast for many years so once I 'retired' I taught preschool gymnastic classes as well as the badge program for gymnastics and tramp and tumbling.
{2} Respite with kids with special needs. I have been so lucky to work the incredible kids. They truly make it an easy 'job' and it is so cool to see them grow up and progress.


About Us: 

I saw this on a few other blogs and though it looked fun (and I could not sleep last night for the life of me, so this passed time!).

 The Blacks
Est. 2009

1. What are your middle names? Scott & Jessie
2. How long have you been together? 6 years... [Married 1 year & 5 months!]
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Maybe a couple years but just knew each other to say hey. I refereed to him as Justin Timberlake. Oups.
4. Who asked who out? Didn't really 'ask' each other out. Just started spending a ton of time together.
5. How old are each of you? He is 29, I am 28.
6. Did you go to the same school? Same high school but didn't know each other. I was in Math class with his sister though.
7. Are you from the same home town? He was born here in Calgary, I was born in Edmonton.
8. Who is the smartest? Depends on the subject.
9. Who majored in what? He took Architecture, I took Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies.
10. Who is the most sensitive? Hands down me...
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Mexico or Cuba. I don't know which is further off hand! I guess that means he is smarter right, crap.
12. Who has the worst temper? Him.
13. How many children do you want? 2. One for each hand!
15. Who is more social? I would say about the same really. [?]
16. Who is the neat freak? Hands down, me.
17. Who is the most stubborn? Easy. Him.
18. Who wakes up earlier? Depends on the day, weekends normally him at home, but at the lake me. Weekdays, me,  I shower first because I take longer to get ready and walk Cruz in the morning or drive her up to Mom and Dad's.
19. Where was your first date? The Keg Downtown.
20. Who has the bigger family? Him. I have no first cousins, except Rowdy the dog. But I love Rowdy!
21. Do you get flowers often? Justin isn't a big flower guy so when I do get them, they are extra special! Like the last time I got flowers, he got our florist who did our wedding flowers to make a bouquet with all the flowers in my wedding bouquet! Good right! :)
22. How do you spend the holidays? With both families. We are lucky that we have them both here in Calgary. Except Jeff, pout.
23. Who is more jealous? Neither of us.
24. How long did it take to get serious? Not long at all.
25. Who eats more? Justin.
26. What do you do for a living?Justin is an Structural Drafter for an Engineering Company, I work in the office and teach Life Skills Class at a private school for students with autism.
27. Who does the laundry? Moi.
28. Who's better with the computer? Hands down Justin. He is the computer tech for my family!
29. Who drives when you are together? Always Justin.
30. What is your song? Divide Me by Kalai or Making Memories of Us by Keith Urban. Both played at our wedding.

Well, that's it for today. It is very snowy day here today. Ick. Took me almost and hour and a half to get to work, Justin even longer! Thank goodness for Taylor Swift. I just cranked it up and sang my heart out. :)

Related Posts

6 comments:

Leigh said...

Fun post! It's cool to see how a couple is different yet the same. I don't mind snow, but the drive sucked this morning! I wish I was Harley and could stay home all day and sleep, haha

Caroline said...

I can't believe you're getting snow. Take a picture!!! Love the little questionairre. So cute!

Logan and kiddies said...

I really liked this one!! Oh and Annie Affilin, it is sunny blue sky and about -10, with no snow!!! Its just beautiful!! Wanna come visit??

Suze said...

Gotta love taylor swift!!!!

I took gymnastics , thats really neat!!!

loved learning more about you and J , too sweet he did the flowers too!

Jessica said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't have a big family. I only have 7 first cousins and people around here always say how crazy that is!

Carol said...

another good idea is about the flower, it gives the good feeling via visual, smell, civilized manners etcs. not just the boy friend or girl friend, parents, teacher, festival, ancestors, event and even ceremony are one of the best decors too.
http://www.2000-flower.com/