Lily Bear

/
10 Comments
Tonight Lily is coming to stay with us for 3 sleeps and 4 days. :)

{for my new lovely readers: Lily is our buddy, she is 10, has autism, I met her when she was 3, she has an amazing family, she was adopted from china, I am lucky enough to hang out with her on Sundays and she is pretty darn awesome!} 

I am pretty excited about it. Lily has this 'thing' about her that just makes me happy. Maybe it's her infectious smile, love of life or just because she is who she is, but I am looking forward to it. I hope Justin is too! ;)


Normally I only get 5 hours with her, we can do a lot of fun things in 4 days!



I know it will obviously be exhausting because Lily does.not.stop. Which is what little kids are like so it's great and I know we will have a TON of fun and laughs.



We've been talking about it at school all week. She'll come down to my office and say "um excuse me Alison, we will walk Cwuz (that's how she says Cruz) a lot?", "can we walk Cwuz each day I am at Ali and Justin's", "can we watch Toy Story 3 with Justin and Cwuz two times?", "will Justin be home the whooooole time?". 
::::::Smiles::::::


We will have fun! And it all starts today at 3:00pm.



At our last sleepover!

Related Posts

10 comments:

Hannah @ The New Black said...

How sweet that you're both so excited about it. Have fun!!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

That's so sweet love that you get to spend time with her very week and now a 3 day sleep over!

Leigh said...

That's so cute that she is so excited and has been asking you tonnes of questions. You girls will have fun this weekend :)

Rachel and John said...

That sounds like SO much fun!!
I want to see Toy Story 3. I heard it was SO good!!

woodlandsblonde said...

Sounds like you guys will have a great time :) She looks like she has such a wonderful spirit!

Suze said...

that sounds like so fun, i wish i could have a sleep over with you all!!!!! Enjoy your long weekend with Miss lily! I cant wait to hear about the weekend and what all y'all did! I'm sure Cruz will enjoy having a new person around too :)

Lindsey said...

how sweet! its apparent that she is just as excited as you are!

Kristin said...

Thats so sweet~ Have fun!!

Jessica said...

She obviously loves you! You're gonna have a blast. :)

Lori said...

Sounds like it's going to be a blast! Hope to see pictures of your weekend :)

I'm your newest follower by the way!
http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/