A letter from Cruz...

/
14 Comments
Dear Uncle Jeff,

It's your favorite niece Cruz here, I have good news! I am coming to visit permenantly! Yes, Mom said yesterday she was going to put me on a bus and ship me to YOU! Please check to see if you are allowed dogs in your condo.

I really am a good dog, sometimes I just do bad things. Yesterday was one of those day Uncle Jeff, let me tell you. I normally get to go hang out with Grandma at least one day a week but this week I was all alone for 4 days and I had just had enough.

Mom was NOT happy when her and Lily got home. I tell ya, it's a good thing Lily has older brothers because Mom used some words she learned from you on the ice and I am pretty sure Lily has not heard her use those words before... yikes.

Anyways, I guess I better fess up and tell you what I did yesterday...

Well you know Mom's new book she just got, "House Rules" well I decided to tear it up all over the house. I was decorating Unlce Jeff, Mom could just not see the beauty in it.


I also decided it was time for a new bed. So I chewed and ruined mine.


And you know how Mom said that she had started packing for Vegas, well she had 2 pairs of sandals out to take and I decided to ruin those so she could buy 2 new pairs in Vegas. I really was just thinking of her love for shopping. Mom was not so happy with my choices.


I also chewed and ruined her sleeping splint. She complains that it hurts and I just couldn't listen to her whine anymore.

I am a little ashamed.


Mom kept saying, "you just wait until your Dad gets home"...and she was right.
After he told me what I did was not acceptable, he wouldn't talk to me or look at me all night. Mom is a bit more of a sucker.
My Dad is a really great guy though. He told us he had to run a couple errands and he went out after dinner in the freezing cold and got Mom a new book. What a guy.

This morning Dad gave me some loving, took me out to shovel and Mom walked me so I am feeling a little better about myself. I also got to go wake Lily up in her room and play tug with her before school too. But I am barricaded in the mud room today. :(

Please Uncle Jeff let me know if they will let you have a dog in your condo.
We would have lots of fun together!

Good luck on your games vs Augusta & Huntsville this weekend. Say hi to Neil for us too. Maybe he would like a dog? Please ask.


Signed with sloppy kisses,


Your niece Cruzie.

Related Posts

14 comments:

Ashley said...

Hahaha This is sooo funny.... well not really, but it totally is... Lily did the same thing this week and is back in her Kennel! Well she only pulled my housecoats and towels on the ground, as well as the hook bar bolted to the door (not sure how she did that one)... but she is back in her kennel for some time. Why is it that when our own dog does it, it is not funny, but when someone elses dog does it, it makes us laugh? I know I was NOT laughing about my bathroom! M's Mom comes and picks the girls up once a week too! Sometimes they will goto work with M, but now that I have part-time hours, they don't need to "staycation" as much! I will have to write a letter from them next time they do something... cute idea!!

Suze said...

I realize this is not so funny to you but it made me smile and giggle after my horrible night so thank you for cheering me up. you knew exactly what i needed or perhaps cruz did ha. so give sloppy kisses to cruz from me for making me feel better! thank you sweet girl!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

OMG yes our dogs are obviously friends because I've had this happen far to many times and it's when I don't get to spend enough time with them. Like not being able to go home for lunch. YIKES my yorkie likes to shred up all napkins left out. Drake eats all the shoes and accessories along with scratching the carpet and shredding it.

Jenny Hill said...

Oh My God! I know you must have been super pissed (I would have been too) but I could not help but laugh.

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

This is the cutest letter ever... NOT cute what Cruz did though! LOL My pup just had a shred fest... with our couch. FUN. :) The joys of dogs. Totally worth it though!!!

Logan and kiddies said...

LMAO....Too funny, well I guess the times I phoned you in tears that my girls did things (Mayela cut her own hair and Avah locked herself in the bathroom) I'll say we are tied! Oh Cruz it is a good thing you are just so darn cute!! Its the only way you can get away with doing things like that! Umm we might have to really think about letting my kids and Cruz hang out unsupervised! Oh the things they could do....ok lets not think about that! Enjoy the weekend with Lily and Cruz!

Good luck Jeff!!

Jessica said...

I really hope Uncle Jeff reads this! Hahaha. Poor Cruz. ;)

Leigh said...

Haha best post ever! I would have been so mad if I were you when I got home and saw the book ripped to shreds!! But it's hard to stay mad at them, but they are so cute!

Caroline said...

Oh my!!! Cruz, you were such a bad boy.

Rachel and John said...

My Rudy will sometimes destroy his bed too. WHY. We pen him in the kitchen/front hall and it's ALL tile. So when he does that to his bed...he has nothign but tile to pay on! I have also lost several shoes. YIKES. But I agree with leigh. It's hard to stay mad at them when you can tell they regret it.

Mom :) said...

OK....I have picked myself off the floor after laughing SO hard I fell off my chair. (just kidding Remember how I said the photo of Cruz and Emerson reminded me so much of Brandy and you? Well.....I can so remember coming home to this sort of mess (well....maybe not THAT bad)when Brandy got left for too long. But.....we love them to bits anyway....right?

Kristin said...

oh my!! he did a number on your place!!

krink said...

Oh my GOD! Yikes is right! How did Dad feel when he got home???

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Those sandals! And everything else! My SIL's dog chewed up her diaper bag recently. It's crazy what those doggies can get up to.