House Guests

/
6 Comments

A week in pictures.
I didn't take as many as I should have I know, but it was a busy week!
So here are a few of my favs:

Dal cute as Tigger.


Cruz looking after Dal.


Love that cheeky smile.
And one of my favorite shirts I got him!
Except Mr. Chubby chubbs has pretty much out grown it!




Avah


Smiles for Auntie


My 2 fav babies!
Hanging out with Emerson.
She was no so happy...


I love this one.
Dal = big smiles!
Emerson = screaming!


Dal is about 6 weeks older than Emerson.


Mayela


Auntie Alison, Mayela & Dal.
Avah was far too cool for the group shot.


Uncle Justin with his buddy Dal.
Justin could get him giggling the best!


We miss you guys already!

Related Posts

6 comments:

Logan said...

We miss you too!!! maybe see you after christmas!!

Jen said...

Oh what adorable pictures!! :)

Jessica said...

Dal has the best smile! What a bunch of cuties.

capperson said...

Cute pics. Love Dal's smile and that shirt you got him!!

Rachel and John said...

So cute!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Aw I wish I was an auntie already! That will be quite awhile though.

Love Cruz and the babes so cute hope my dog behaves when that day comes