Finally Friday...

/
9 Comments
I don't know why, but this has been a very loooong week with a capital L.
You'd think with having Thursday off it would have broken it up a bit but nooooo so today I am SO thankful it is Friday. Work has been CRAZY lately so maybe that's why but anyways, it's Friday so all is well in my world.

I got a nice surprise this morning... Ashley over at Life As I Know It awarded me with this:


Me, stylish? Ok, I'll take it! :)
Thank you so much Ashley, it made my morning!
If you haven't already, go check her out, she is a great Canadian girl (aren't we all!) with the sweetest pups and a fun blog.

And somehow I missed it but Al over at Traffic Jelly gave me this award too yesterday. I'm feeling pretty stylish girls. Thank you both SO much - you both are well deserving of this award as well! 
Rule 1. Thank and link back to who gave you the award. {Check.} 
Rule 2. Share 7 things about yourself per award.
{I can only think of 7...sorry, it's Friday!}

Ok. Here are my 7 things:

{1} I pee more than anyone I know. Seriously. Sometimes it's a problem. I've talked to my Dr. about it numerous times, I am normal. My bladder is not though if you ask me.  
{2} I don't have a birth mark. I do have 2 marks that appear only when I am tanned, does this count?
{3} I like to have a blanket on me while sitting on the couch, even if I am not cold, it's a comfort thing I think.
{4} I hate having the shower curtain open. As soon as I am done in the shower (or Justin is done) I just have to shut it. It's the autism in me I figure.
{5} My Gran and Grampa are from England. I went there with Mom, Dad and Jeff in 1990. I would love to go back with Justin someday.
{6} I bet I laugh more at work than most people. 
{7} I really, like really, love shoes. Ok, maybe you know that but I feel I need to stress it because (Gran - cover your eyes) I have not bought a new pair in a long time. Hear that Justin, a long time! Oh Las Vegas, you can't come soon enough. :)

 
Rule 3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy.
(Ok, these are not all 'recently discovered' but some are, and the others I just love so couldn't resist giving them this award. They are all fabulous ladies.)

1. Ashley Paige over at I love You More Than Carrots.
2. Jessica over at Heart on Homestead.
3. Caitrin over at From Shopping Bag to Diaper Bags
4. Michelle over at Life as Mr. & Mrs.
5. Leigh over at All you Need is Love
6. Jessica over at Stilettos & a fishing pole.
 7. Rachel over at Rachel & John.

Rule 4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award. {Will do this...}
 
A few pictures that made me smile today...


Happy Friday!

Related Posts

9 comments:

Suze said...

I too love love love shoes!!!!! that is soooo neat your grama and grampa live in england! id wanna go visit toooo!! i have a blanket with me on couch toooo! thanks for sharing ,love learning more about you sweet friend!!!!!

Jessica said...

You are not the only one!! I pee ALL the time, I swear my bladder is the size of a lima bean!

Thanks for the award, you're so sweet! Even if you mixed up my name. ;)

I love ya anyway though! LOL

Rachel and John said...

Oh lady...when you are pregnant you are going to never leave the bathroom if you already pee so much!
Thanks for the award!!

its simple love said...

Oh what cute pics! I love English bulldogs. I want one for my own. Congrats on the award! You totally deserve it my dear!

Rachael

p.s. be sure to check out my Cupcake Kit giveaway when you get the chance!

Michelle said...

awww thanks for the blog award! You are too sweet! Have a great weekend :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

adorable post! &YES I DO ship to Canada. I don't know why it isn't showing that on my account. I will go fix that!

Kristin said...

Just found your blog....so cute. I love the puppy pics! :)

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jessica said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this award! You just made my Monday morning so happy!

I'm with you on the blanket deal AND definitely the shower curtain! I can't stand to have it opened!

Ashley said...

Thanks for playing along!! I have the same type of birth mark... my husband thinks its crazy!