Day 5 - Day 6 - Day 7 - WOW!

/
8 Comments

Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special


Hands Down: Elf

Elf is a movie about innocence, goodness, and Christmas cheer.


Some of the greatest quotes from the movie:
Buddy: I passed through the seven levels of the Candy Cane forest, through the sea of swirly twirly gum drops, and then I walked through the Lincoln Tunnel.

Buddy: First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle.
Buddy on seeing a sign saying "World's Best Cup of Coffee": You did it! Congratulations! World's best cup of coffee! Great job, everybody! It's great to be here.
Buddy: I'm a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.


Buddy on reading the note he left on the etch-a-sketch: "I'm sorry I ruined your lives, and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR."
Buddy: Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco. Frannncisco. Franciscooo.

Buddy answers the phone: Buddy the Elf! What's your favorite color?

Buddy to Jovie: I think you're really beautiful and I feel really warm when I'm around you and my tongue swells up.


Buddy: Have you seen these toilets? They're GINORMOUS!

Buddy: Watch out, the yellow ones don't stop!
Buddy: The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.
Buddy: We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns and syrup.

Buddy: What about Santa's cookies? I suppose parents eat those too?

Oh my gosh I want to run home and watch it RIGHT NOW!

Justin and I always watch The Grinch &Charlie Brown Christmas too.


Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)

I haven't had many great ideas for my Christmas Wish List this year. I am a very happy girl.
Las Vegas is my Christmas present.
And my garage.
Not much more I need right now.

But here are a couple:

1) This one is exciting, get ready for it :::::: a gift certificate to get gravel for our backyard! :)

2) Bootie slippers

3) Another hoodie from Costco. Because the one I have, I love. And don't ever want to take it off really. Seriously.

Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)

I love these:

Pine cone guys, can be used for place settings!


We made ones similar to these at school. It's the kids hand print on the ball and you make them into snowmen! Love it!


Trees made out of magazines and spray painted!


And made this on the weekend:

I saw a Christmas card with the Christmas words making a Christmas tree, so I did it on a word document, spaced the letters out and printed it in red.
Then got a frame. Red card stock, sparkly black card stock and a fancy star and TA-Da!




AND I have to say a big SHOUT OUT to my brother who this weekend got his 1st professional GOAL and ASSIST!!! Whoo hoo!
AND the goal was against Mississippi - Boo Yah! Take that Mississippi!
Make this sister happy! :)

Related Posts

8 comments:

Suze said...

Elf is a favorite of mine! My moma actually did the whole lighting up thing on elevator when it was packed with people at the hotel we all had came back from the clemson tennessee peach bowl. it was sooo funny but people were soo pissed ! mom was like watch this and lit up all the numbers on the floors she said im like buddy the elf look at all pretty lights lit up on the numbers oh i died! anyway , i have no luck on diy or craft ideas but those are sOOO cute that you picked out!!!! and yay for your brudda scoring 1st goal against mississippi:) hah proof that karma does and will happen ;) I know it felt good and so could hear you sayin " take that mississippi !"

Caroline said...

Elf is the greatest movie!!! And I love those little pine cone men. They are too cute!!!

Jennifer said...

I love Elf too! We watched it Saturday night.

Logan said...

I totaly agree with the costco hoodie!! Sorry I couldn't put it back in the bag so im wearing today!!, can I put it in the bag the night before christmas?!?!:)

Rachel and John said...

Ah YAY Jeff! Love your DIY stuff, especially the Christmas Ball!

Kit said...

Elf is my favorite too! Great DIY ideas!

Jessica said...

I am a hoodie addict. I have so many of them and love them all!

Elf is by far the best Christmas movie of all time, seriously hilarious!

krink said...

Do you want to come decorate my house with your Christmas Craft ideas???