Day 4

/
2 Comments

Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season


1) Make a list. (I love lists and re-do them like 6 times)
2) Stick to the list.
3) Only buy what you can afford.
4) Buy all year round - if you see something perfect in October, get it and stick it away!
(BUT don't forget where you put it!)
5) Buy all your gift bags, tissue and bows at the dollar store.
6) Remember it's the thought that counts!


Our house guests will be leaving our house this morning.
I'm sad because we had such a good time with them.
I did take some great pictures I just haven't had time to upload them yet so that will be a weekend job.
We will for sure miss them. Avah's non-stop chatting, her pouting and her sweet little voice (not her high pitched shriek though!). Mayela's adult like maturity, her smarty-pant remarks, her amazing hugs and her incredible politeness. Dal's snuggles, his giggles (that immediately give him the hick-ups!), and his cheeky big smile just melted Aunty Alison & Uncle Justin's hearts. Justin and him were buds. And I'll miss everything about Logan, not only is she my cousin but a great friend. She is absolutely a terrific Mom and somehow manages 3 kids on her own most of the time.
And her kids are pretty great if I do say so myself.
Thanks for the visit Log.

4 house guests down and now we have this cutie for the weekend!
(She didn't paw at us once last night Mom!)


Good work on the win last night Jeff! Whoop whoop!

And I would just like to say I am so thankful for the Dad who brings myself and his son's 2 teachers Starbucks on Fridays. So thoughtful.


Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

Related Posts

2 comments:

Rachel and John said...

I could really go for some starbucks right now! Lucky!

Leigh said...

Hope you have a great weekend! Whose puppy are you watching?