Day 2 & Lily

/
9 Comments


Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks


Well....Us CANADIANS don't have Black Friday. Pout.
Nor have I ever experienced Black Friday! Double pout.
I know, I know. It sounds fun though!
I do love shopping though and I love a great deal more than anything! But I don't really have any great tips or tricks to share. I normally find my favorite things when I am not looking or when I don't need them! And then sometimes I just HAVE to have them! :)
I hope all you Americans have a great time on Black Friday.
Jeff you better be out there shopping and making your sister proud! 
Jolie - if there are any great deals you best be texting me!!!

Now a little recap of our weekend with Lily Bear.


We had a really great time.
She was a rock star.
Went to bed when asked, slept until 8:30am both days on the weekend, made us laugh, let me workout each day, tired Cruz out by 9:00am, sang us songs - overall was a great house guest.
It was a VERY cold weekend but we took Cruz out twice each day.
Bundled up in our snowsuits and had a great time.


She played tug with Cruz for probably 3+ hours a day!



Made a huge mess eating each and EVERY time!


We watched Toy Story 3 (I did not cry! Did not....) and Shrek Ever After.
Both were great! So funny.

We painted our fingers and toes!

And on Sunday we went for a puppy play date with Harley at Leigh's. Cruz and him had a great time! 
And oh.my.goodness.gracious. Harley to TOO darn cute!

Lily's brother picked her up at 7:00pm Sunday night.
She said she was sad to go home but missed Mommy and Daddy.

After she left Justin and I vegged on the couch and wondered when the weekend was going to start... :)

 Okay and I hardly recognized my Taylor at the American Music Awards! I just hardly recognized her! Looking good Taylor!



Related Posts

9 comments:

Suze said...

I'm loving the pix's of lily and cruzie and what fun y'all had! I wish i could have joined in! I too love making snow angels :)) As for black friday , girl i dont even try that. I love my sleep way more and go much later like the next week ha ha! 4 am is just too much for me! My mom and sis's dont even do it anymore! i know sad but true! hope your having a good week!

Leigh said...

I wish we had Black Friday deals here! Although I really dislike crowds and craziness so I'm not sure I could handle it!

Looks like you and Lily had fun this weekend :) And thanks again for coming over

Caroline said...

I am coming to Canada on Friday. Black Friday is just crazy in the states. Looks like a great weekend!!! And Taylor Swift looks unbelieveable!! She should wear her hair straight more often!

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

Aww no black friday? It's okay it's really a huge mess I don't know why girls are so crazy for it. I hate lines.. Cruz is adorable with head in the snow! :)

Rachel and John said...

I'm scared of Black Friday. I'm glad we don't have it!

Kristin said...

I can't believe Cruz likes the snow!! Burrr!! :)

And I too really liked Taylors look at the AMA's!

Hannah @ The New Black said...

You may not have black Friday but you DO have Boxing Day. We were up your direction {Metrotown Mall} for it last year and it was CRA-ZY. I've never been in such a bustling, sale crazy mall! My pup loves the snow too. He keeps sitting by the back door crying to go out and play with it. Psycho dog!

Jessica said...

Aw, sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

I go to Black Friday just for fun, crazy huh?! Haha

Michelle said...

You are such a love. I love what you do for Lily and I'm sure she does a lot for you too! ;) Wish we were closer. xo