M-i-s-s-i-s-s-i-p-p-i!

/
2 Comments

And I can spell it backwards for some strange reason.
ippississim
Anyways that is where my brother is right now.
Mississippi Surge.
He'll know by Sunday whether he makes this team.
(Which I am certain he will)
So just a little post for some lovin' and food for thought for him.

I would also like to say a huge GOOD LUCK to my Nana who is going in for surgery tomorrow to have ALL of her ugly, nasty, mean cancer removed. I just know it will go great as you are SO strong and ready for this all to be over. 
xoxoxo

AND to my cousin Logan who had surgery yesterday to put a HALT on her baby making abilities - FEEL BETTER SOON! No more cute Mayela's, Avah's or Dal's for that hot Mama. 3 is good. :)
Put your husband to work as you heal though!!! Wish I could be there to help!

AND Jolie, just wanted you to know we are thinking of you too.
(Jolie is a first year high school spanish teacher. Ah-mazing.)
 And I know you're up to your eyeballs in work and stress.
Try and enjoy it, I promise next year will feel like a breeze.
XOXO

Related Posts

2 comments:

Smiling is Good for your Teeth said...

i love the quote "your greatness is not what you have, its what you give" !! Thank you for sharing!

Jessica said...

"BE AWESOME"
It doesn't say it any clearer than that.