Brother :(

/
1 Comments


Dear Alaska Aces. It was not nice of you to make me cry at work today when I got Jeff's email. (I couldn't help it!!!) I didn't appreciate that. You lost a great player, person, leader and team player when you did your cuts last night. What were you thinking? I'm sorry to hear that your team was not good enough for my brother. I hope you are quick to realize this. You are not my friend.

Signed, the very sad sister of the best player you HAD.
Humph.



Brother.
Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain.
~Author Unknown



There is no telling how many miles you will have to run while chasing a dream. ~Author Unknown

(Like I said to you earlier Jeff, there is team out there waiting for you. 
And THEY will be lucky to have you. Keep your head up.
You are an amazing D man and you know that. It will all work out in the end.
I just know it will. You have worked too hard for it not to.
Stay positive. I love you.)


I have been very sad since finding out about Jeff's news. 
There are those times in life where you really wish you could just take someone's hurt away and right now it one of those times.
I know he is probably very upset, frustrated and mad right now and it hurts my heart to even think that. But I know he will be ok and he will find somewhere else to jet off to tomorrow. Until then. I'm thinking of him.
Sigh.

Related Posts

1 comment:

Jenn @ West Sac Honey said...

So sorry he didn't make the cut! He's better off without them! I'm sure another fabulous team will recognize his wonderful talent and skill soon enough.