8 Questions!

/
4 Comments
Jen over at A Girl in Pearls & A Boy with Toys tagged me in a little 8 Question game so here goes! Thanks Jen.
Rules are I answer her 8 questions, make up 8 of my own and pass it on to 8 different people!


 
1. Describe your IDEAL Saturday.
My ideal Saturday would be at the lake on a super hot day with my whole MacPhee/Black/Dick family and closest friends and of course dogs.
Starbucks (they should really open one at Seba!), market, thrift store, boating, wakeboarding, tanning, lake games, go for a run then swim, great BBQ dinner, champagne, bonfire, s'mores...
Is it summer yet?

 
2. If you could live anywhere for one year, where would it be?
This one was tough. I don't know. I couldn't/wouldn't want be away from my family for a year so I would love to say Greece but that's so far away.




I'd go with Kelowna or Vancouver Island so I could still see my family lots. I need them close by!
But if my whole MacPhee/Black/Dick family could all go to Greece for a year then great! We're off.


3. If money were no object, where would you vacation to for 2 weeks?
This one was easy peasy. Justin would know this in a second.
Bora Bora in Tahiti.


4. What is the first website you check when you get to your computer in the AM?
Hotmail
Not sure why but it's habit to check my personal email first, then our shared blog email. :)

5. Who do you text message the most?
Well...probably Jolie, my brother's girlfriend who lives in Rochester, NY.
Then it's tied for Justin, Crystal and Mom.
When Jeff was away at school it was easily him but he isn't set up with a cell phone yet.

6. What was your favorite class in high school?
Um. Definitely not MATH. I'd say it was an option I took every year called A.C.C.E.S.S. where I worked with the special needs students. I am still in touch almost daily with one of those students Sandra. I puffy heart her.


7. Which on-line store do you spend the most time browsing on?
Well right now it's Etsy hands down. LOVE it. Slight obsession.
But I do love Victoria Secret, I like creating a shopping cart of all the things I'd like to buy even if I never actually get them. Shipping to Canada is rediculous! This is where Jolie comes in! :)


8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure snack? (and how often do you indulge?
Ice cream.
Mint-chocolate chip is my ultimate BFF. But I'll take any flavor.
We ALWAYS have plain vanilla in the house and Skinny Cow Bars.
We indulge once a week for sure! It's Cruz's favorite night.
I tag:

1. Rachel from Rachel & John
2. Kristin from Live, Laugh, Frappy
3. Leigh from All You Need is Love
4. Abby from Murdock's Mama
5. Jenn from West Sac Honey
6. Amy from Chapters
7. Mrs. Love Bug from The Adventures of a Mrs.
8. Erica from The Dentons


And your 8 questions to answer are:


1. What is your favorite book?
2. What is your favorite/best recipe (share if you'd like)?
3. What is your favorite abdominal exercise (since that's all I can do I want your tips!)?
4. Sweet or salty snacker?
5. What is your most prized possession?
6. What is a weekly ritual for you?
7. Who is your favorite celeb?
8. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?


Happy Tuesday!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Love it! I can't wait to answer!
and now I want some ice cream.

Kristin said...

I will get to this tomorrow~ Thanks for the tag! Bora Bora is where I want to go ASAP! lol hopefully one day!

Jennifer said...

Love your answers. Great choices on living and vacationing. =)

Jen said...

Love your answers girl :)