Top 2 Tuesdays!

/
4 Comments

Over at Taylor's blog the top 2 Tuesday's topic is:
Top 2 things you want to accomplish before the end of the year.

1. I want to be back into the shape I was in after finishing Insanity in June. Then by June even better than that.
Perhaps that means doing Insanity again, I think so. But then I will maintain it. {Meaning not going on vacation and enjoying too many real ice creams, drinks and yummy food and not enough workouts to burn them off! humph} 
I am frustrated at myself because I was very happy with where I was at. Anyways enough wallowing in that. I am on the path to changing. And yes, by January 1 I will have finished Turbo Fire and Insanity by the end of the year and be back where I was at. And that's that thank you very much!
2. Save save save. After we are done building the garage our next plan is to save for our trip to Europe we'd like to do as well as save for a new vehicle for Justin. 


And because Justin just downloaded the pictures off my camera, I will leave you with your daily dose of Cruzie's cuteness. It's almost as important as Vitamin D people. You are welcome. :)


Related Posts

4 comments:

Leigh said...

What is the insanity program? I have never heard of it

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Totally agree on getting in Shape I was in top shape in June too and need to get it back soon!

J and A said...

You can do it Jenn! You still are in uber good shape!

Here is a post a I did on Insanity Leigh, it is a program and you follow a schedule. All cardio really. It's crazy but worked awesome for me.

http://alisonandjustin.blogspot.com/2010/04/insanity-yes-it-is.html

Leigh said...

Thanks for the link....I might just have to check it out!