A thoughtless Thursday: The talent Mrs. Whitney

/
6 Comments

 
Linking up to the fabulous Mrs. Fulmer's blog today!

Our great friend Whitney is super talented with her camera.
Last September we went out to a field behind our house and she snapped away. She captured some great shots and our favorite pictures of Cruz, as a puppy and growing up, are all Whit's.

We have had a couple dates set to do another session this fall down in Fish Creek Park that have fallen through but hope to set one up soon. The trees will look beautiful now.

She will just have to photoshop my arm out and some how make my hair look good. Have I mentioned how hard it is to do with 1 hand...
Here are some of our favorites from last year.

Related Posts

6 comments:

Hannah @ The New Black said...

Aw, those are super cute!

Leigh said...

Such great pictures! If you need help doing your hair, I live close by and am willing to help. Can't have your hair going crazy for family pictures! :)

Rachel and John said...

Oh I love those! We hope to take some fall pictures this weekend!

Smiling is Good for your Teeth said...

Hello! I am a new follower from Thoughtless Thursdays!

I love the photo reel at the top of your site! You were a stunning bride!

Check out my site: http://latache-t.blogspot.com/

Have a great day and I look forward to hearing form you and vice versa!

amy (metz) walker said...

Huge, HUGE fan of these pics. Yall are adorable, Cruz is precious...and you, my friend, are BEAUTIFUL!

Whitney said...

<3 I love this post - Never saw it before. Makes me smile. xox