Last 'sorta' summer lake weekend...

/
4 Comments
 
We had a super weekend at the lake for September long weekend. I can't believe September long weekend has come and gone. Where did the summer go? Humph.
Anyways the weather was a little chilly until Monday but overall we had a spectacular time! It was so nice to have Gran visiting and Nana is feeling a ton better so it was nearly perfect. Other that Jeff still being in NY with Jolie, it was perfect. 
Here it is, a weekend in pictures!
 
Cruz. 
Could she be any more rediculously good looking? :)
Have I mentioned I love her!

18 for our annual family spaghetti dinner!
Good work Dad!

 
And then it was fall. Just like that!
It sure feels like it this week. 
I refuse to put away my sandals and I have attempted to still wear my summer clothes all week even if it means wearing mittens to walk Cruz at 6:30am. 
Oh well! I do love fall.



Related Posts

4 comments:

Barras' said...

Looks like fun!!! Cute doggies!!! (:

Emma-leigh said...

what an awesome set of pictures.. looks like fun!

Leigh said...

Looks like you had a great long weekend! I would also like to know where the summer went...it went by so fast!

Cruz is so cute!

Rachel and John said...

Oh my goodness, it's so beautiful!