Jillian, 5 days too late!

/
4 Comments


So we all know I have been waiting for-evvvvver for my Jillian Micheals DVD to arrive.....
Well it did.
On my birthday.
Super duper. {insert extreme sarcasm}
These 2 things do not go well together!


Needless to say I wasn't thrilled.
 Pouty me.


But my plan is that in 1 week I am going to do this darn DVD, with 1 arm. So there Jillian. Take that!

P.S. My hubby rocks. He may already be sick of me asking him to do things for me but he still does them. :)


He did pony tail #2 last night also. Practice makes perfect!
Happy Saturday!

And Gran have a great time in Mexico!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Leigh said...

So sweet of your husband to put your hair in a ponytail! Mine tried one time, and there were pieces flying out all of the over the place! So yours did a great job :)

Hope you are having a great weekend

Emma-leigh said...

Oh yay for having such a great hubby- and the awesome job he did with the ponytail.
Pooh for getting the DVD at THIS time..

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

oh my gosh I dont know how you did your pony tale so well! Poor thing..hope you get better soon!!!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

OMG I never even though about your hair! :) Pretty good pony! I am finishing up your onesie it's super cute! :)