Frustrated...

/
6 Comments


Did you know that you could cut your thumb so badly that you would require surgery WITH a plastic surgeon to repair your severed tendons AND then need 6 weeks recovery time...

Well I didn't and I am the one with surgery booked for 12:30pm tomorrow and an aching thumb.

I'm bummed. And a little frustrated and upset. 
Silly Ikea coffee canister. Grr.
Full story to follow. 
Thank you to ah-mazing brother for being my driver and rock and my family for looking after MY dinner! 

PS. Garage is looking beautiful. 
AND Yes 6 beer guzzling men could build a garage with no injury and i couldn't make coffee. Got it. :)

Related Posts

6 comments:

Emma-leigh said...

Oh, bless your heart!!! That sounds about like my luck.

Syndal said...

oh no your poor thumb!!! lots of luck with your surgery!

Leigh said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you are okay and that the surgery goes well tomorrow!

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

Oh no!!! Hope the surgery goes well!!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Aww I hope your okay!

Rachel and John said...

oh no!! I hope it heals quickly!