Cruz's Baby Book

/
3 Comments

Good morning lovelies. Thanks for all your well wishes. Surgery went well on Sunday, working on a post to update you. So that should be up soon. I had this one all ready to go last week so I will leave you with this for now.

()()()()()()()()

Yes. Sadly yes, you read the title correctly. We made a baby book for our dog. We love her!

We had this engagement one done by Fuller Edge Photography. I won the picture session with them and then we only had to pay them our life savings for this book. Joking, slightly.


Then for our wedding, I made this one using Photobook Canada.


Then of course Cruzie girl needed one!
So here is some of hers.


Related Posts

3 comments:

Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

That is SOOO cute!!! What a great idea!! Now I feel like a bad puppy mommy. LOL

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Awwww that's so cute! I love it! I was going to do the same thing for our pups!

Leigh said...

That's super cute! Makes me want a dog even more!