Birthday Mom and LOL rocks!

/
2 Comments


First and foremost....Happy Birthday to my fabulous Mom!




I have said it before and I will say it again, she is the perfect example of what a Mom should be. And I only hope to be as great a Mom as she some day. My children will be very lucky.
We love you Mama.
So in honor of her, I thought I would post a few family pictures.
Seriously this picture made me laugh. I love it!



This is in Jamaica. Yes Mom is wearing the cool running's helmet! :)



Family pic 4 years ago!




Well now...
It's never too early to Christmas shop right!! Not in my world!
Well I am too excited because my bloggy friend Jenn over at West Sac Honey is working on my custom order for my niece Emerson (this will be part of her Christmas present, close our eyes Emerson and Crystal, I think they are too busy to read my blog right now anyways).
Jenn is ridiculously talented and recently opened up her Etsy store
(which I am a little addicted to btw). 
Her store is called: Laughing Out Loud Designs


You must check her out. 
She has super cute things like rosette necklaces:


Headbands:


And the best are her onsies:
 A-dor-a-ble!
Seriously Jenn I wouldn't even know where to start.


 I can't tell you exactly what she is doing but I will once Emerson had her cute little body in it!
Thank you So much Jenn.


My friend Barb becomes a lawyer tomorrow! Whoo hoo! SO proud of her. We are going to her bar call and then out for a special dinner for her. A lawyer! Who knew!
Well this weekend is also garage building time!
{Remember Mother Nature NO snow or rain. Thanks.}
On Sunday I am doing the Allies for Autism walk and run with my school and Lily.
She has requested Cruz to come along. :)
{So a nice day would be appreciated for that too. Thanks.}


P.S. Jillian, I am also keeping my fingers crossed my DVD comes tomorrow.
This girl is loosing her patience. :(


Happy Friday and Weekend! Make it a good one!

Related Posts

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I'm going to have to check out that etsy store!! Those things are precious!!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Aw thanks Alison! Your so sweet! Love the bobsled photo! Happy Birthday to Her!