Workout & Wellness Wednesday (WWW)

/
5 Comments
Hey everyone.
To start off WWW I just have to say that I am SO excited that I ordered this: 



before we left for the lake and and I am hoping it arrives when we get back! 
I love Jillian workouts! AND in the this one she uses a Kettlebell, my newest love!
Also thought I would share this before pic of Jillian that I found, top right obviously was before!




Moving on to my tip for WWW:
 8 Foods You Should Eat Everyday:
  • Spinach
  • Yogurt
  • Tomatoes
  • Carrots
  • Blueberries
  • Black Beans (Justin will hate to see this!)
  • Walnuts
  • Oats


8 Perfect Fitness Foods 


Down on these 8 power foods before and after your workout.
  • Pineapple & Papaya
  • Salmon
  • PB&J or Pasta with Meat Sauce
  • Pork Tenderloin
  • 8 Ounces of Chocolate Milk (Justin will be happy to see this one!)
  • Coffee
  • Green Tea
  • Cold Water



via Eat This, Not That

Related Posts

5 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Sounds like you know a ton about working out!
I did Jillian's 30 day shred and I didn't actually see any difference in my body at all. I hope this one works for you!!

capperson said...

I love Jillian and I'm going to start the thirty day shred with my mom soon :) Love the food tips! I love some chocolate milk!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Love the photo of Jillian I've been eyeing kettleballs for days now. I love your 8 tips too!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

I have never used a kettleball but looks like it might be fun! And thanks for the food tips! I am always so hungry after working out but don't want to ruin my calories burned by eating a bunch of carbs!

krink said...

You'll have to let me know how it is. It looks great!!!