Fat free, calorie free is the way I roll....

/
1 Comments

Well I have yet to get organized and upload our holiday pics so I decided to share with you some delicious recipes from the weekend. And by delicious I mean not good for you AT ALL but so tasty. I figure if I workout 8 times a day for the next week AND not eat anything I can make up for the last week. Perfect.

First one is one of my Mom's specialties. I love/hate it when she makes it because it's SO good but equally as hard to eat just one. The last 2 were made by 2 of my parents friends. Yum.

Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup butter
  • 1 package butterscotch chips
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 3 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
  1. Melt butter and peanut butter on stove. Add butterscotch chips. Reduce heat to a simmer. 
  2. Stir in marshmallows.
  3. Pour mixture in buttered pan. Refrigerate and cut into squares. Store in the refrigerator. 
  4. Try not to eat them all in one sitting. 
::::::::::::

Mars Bar Squares

Ingredients

  • 8 Mars bars (I know!)
  • 1/4 cup butter
  • 6 cups Rice Krispies
Topping:
  • 4 Jersey Milk chocolate bars
  1. Melt Mars bars & 1/4 cup butter in a large microwaveable bowl. Stir in the Rice Krispies.
  2.  Press into glass 8x11 pan. Cool in fridge.
  3. Melt Jersey Milk bars and spread on top. Cool in fridge.
  4. Deadly.
::::::::::::

Pear Cocktail

Ingredients

  • 3 ounces Grey Goose Pear Vodka
  • 6 ounces White Grape juice
  • Splash of soda water
  • Splash of Cointreau
  • Lots of ice

Related Posts

1 comment:

Alison said...

I swoon over any alcoholic pear beverage! Sooo delicious!