Turbo Fire it up!

/
1 Comments
I am a planner. I can't help it. I always have to have a plan. A list. To know what's to come. Just how I am. On Friday I lost my grocery list and I almost cried in the store. Then I went to call Justin to cry to him and I had lost my cell phone too. Found the cell, not the list. 
I need a grocery list to shop, I even make rough copy and then a good copy before I leave. It's a problem I know.
Anyways. I sat down on Friday with my new day timer and did a little planning! :) 
I love to plan. It makes me happy.

 My much needed workout plan:
Starting September 1st I am going to the Insanity program again. 60 days.

After that I am going to do this:




I can't wait.

It is by Beach Body again, the same people as P90X and Insanity and I just know I will love it. If we get it in time, I may actually do it before Insanity. I really want to actually. 
Hint hint hubby! Please!
It is 12 week program, with workouts 6 days a week.


The website states:

That "it is a mega intense cardio workout focused on the HIIT system.
HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training and is made up of combining intense, short bursts of exercise with brief rest periods. 
It's fast-paced combinations ignite your metabolism and is said to burn fat for 24-48 hours after the workout. The workouts mix several different types of classes including HIIT, EZ Classes and Fire Days. Be prepared, however, none of the workouts are easy. Expect to give your all and then some with every workout. You will be challenged with complex kicks, punches, jumps and other moves that require full effort and high intensity. There is no holding back in these workouts and the hard work pays off with up to nine times more fat burned than through traditional cardio work. This brutally intense workout pays dividends in great results. While the workouts may be brief, they are action-filled and pack an amazing amount of intensity into each minute."

YES PLEASE!!! 

We had a super duper weekend at the lake with Blake & Karen, Dustin & Whitney, Jeff & Brett and my parents. We had TOO much fun.
I will have pictures but we took them all with Whit's fancy dancy camera so mine sadly has nothing. So I must wait for her to send them over to me.
Friday night included Kan Jam and washers games under spot lights, drinks, Apples to Apples, Jager bombs, a midnight swim and bean dip. 
Saturday included sunshine, french toast, a trip to the market, wake surfing, sunning, bare footing for all the men, drinks, delicious appies, stuffed burgers, an ice cream bar and a bonfire.
Sunday included lots of sunshine, breakfast tacos, horse shoes, fishing,sunning and lots of puppy fun. 

So thankful for great friends and family that make a simple weekend a BLAST!

Related Posts

1 comment:

Rachel and John said...

I love apples to apples.
Your workout plan is insane! I can't even imagine doing that much cardio. I am so out of shape. You inspire me!