Thoughtless Thursdays - EXCITEMENT!

/
3 Comments
  •  Most importantly - Did you see my last post.... I'm an Aunt. I can hardly contain my excitement before I get to speed my car as fast as I can possibly make it go see Crystal and Emerson. Emerson. I love writing it. SHE is here. She is no longer an it or Speckle (as Crystal and Troy called HER). I love this. She is Emerson. She is my niece. Oh she will be spoiled! 
    • I already love Emerson to bits.
    • Ok moving on to something that was super exciting yesterday morning but now... not so much. But still huge...Our garage pad got poured! Whoot whoot! So excited for this garage to go up now. We have a garage building party planned so hopefully this building can go up quickly without too much trouble! 

    • ::::Warning::: Pizza is dangerous!:::: On Sunday night we had pizza for dinner. You know those strings of cheese that come off...did you know they can burn you! It looks much worse in person (and worse today than this picture!) but it blistered and scabbed! Who knew.

    • Not much different...

    • Cutest dog e.v.e.r. right here! {By the way, when I was prancing around the house last night when Emerson was born she was seriously looking at me like, "Ok Mom, now you have completely lost it! You are crying, skipping around like a lunatic, with this huge goofy grin on your face, making me dance with you, all.by.your.self!" Humph.

    •  I got some new pics of Logan's kiddos. Too darn cute not to share! Miss them so much. Please come visit! And thanks for reading my blog :)     P.S. You were much closer on baby guessing.

      Related Posts

      3 comments:

      Rachel and John said...

      Cute! Congrats Auntie!

      Leigh said...

      Congratulations on being an auntie!

      Carolyn @ life, love & puppy prints said...

      Congrats on being an auntie!!! Your hair looks super cute! :)