Favorite Fridays! Chick Lit!

/
4 Comments
This week's Favorite Friday topic is:
Book (Genre: Chick lit!)
What's your favorite girly book / quick ready?

I love a quite funny, girly, mindless read.
So my fav would have to be:


I love this whole series!


And her other single books too.
TOO funny.

Laugh out loud, silly/ridiculous read.

But my all time fav books are from Jodi Picoult.
I would say guys would like them too if they gave them a chance so not necessarily chick lit books.
This one was THE BEST.


I wouldn't say mindless but wonderful.


I have read them all but this new one.


Enjoy!

Have a good weekend!
We are off to the lake again. T- 9 hours!

Related Posts

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I picked the same...SHOPAHOLIC!

Hannah @ The New Black said...

I love all Sophie & Jodi books! I just finished House Rules last month and enjoyed it.

Al said...

I am a first timer to your blog - and I LOVE your banner!! I especially love the pic taken from the bird's eye view of you two in a lip lock - so beautiful :)

Jen said...

Oh I loveeee Jodi Picoult!!