Favorite Fridays

/
4 Comments
This week's Favorite Friday topic over at Jen's blog is:
Summer Moment!

This is a very tough one. 
I have had an ah-mazing summer.
So I have a list because it's hard to choose. 

  • Jeff came home.
  • Our trip to BC.
  • Jolie came to visit.
  • Dal was born.
  • My trip to visit Logan, Mayela, Avah and baby Dal.
  • Our vacation at the lake
  • Having the Dick's, Debbie, Nadeau's and Cowan's out to the lake.
  • My niece Emerson was born. Squeal! 

***Update: Crystal and Emerson hadn't been released from the hospital as of 10:00pm last night. Grrrr. This makes this Auntie very sad that I have had to wait 24 hours to meet my special niece. Even Justin was getting antsy to get over there last night!
Anyways the plan is to go over there tonight after Justin gets home from work and I am taking dinner. It will take all my will power not to drive straight there on my way home from the zoo. But I want to meet her for the first time with Justin and Cruz. Even Cruz made her a special gift. :)
So expect pictures of that beautiful girl and her Aunty, Uncle and cousin Cruz very soon.

Have a safe and wonderful weekend.

Related Posts

4 comments:

Georgia's simplyprettythings said...

I love the heart melon bits :D amazing xxx

Al said...

Congrats on the new little ones in your family! I am so glad you had a great summer, hopefully the fall will be just as amazing :)

Jen said...

Congrats on your niece! Fun summer<3

Kristin said...

Congrats on your new niece!! Yay for nieces!! I LOVE her name!!