Auntie Alison is on cloud nine!

/
2 Comments


I AM AN AUNTIE!!!!! 
It's a GIRL!!

Emerson Elaina Harley Dick
August 25th, 2010
8:22pm
6lbs 14 oz

Mom and Baby are great!

I danced around the house all by myself, crying happy excited tears, shoving all the boy and blue stuff in the closet and prancing around giddy as glee (I'm sure glee is VERY giddy)!

I am so happy!
Crystal I am SO proud of you.

Congrats Crystal and Troy. You already are and will be incredible parents.
Emerson is one lucky lady.
She better be ready for the wrath of Auntie Alison.
Oh I have big things in store for you little lady!

We love you SO much already and can not wait to cuddle you up! 

Love your BEST Aunt & Uncle.
XOXO

Related Posts

2 comments:

Mom said...

I know Crystal reads this so.....CONGRATULATIONS to you and Troy. Emerson looks adorable and you look fantastic!! Very excited for you both. We will come visit soon. Perhaps we can entice Alison to come also!!!!! Best wishes...Jayne and Rick

PS Hugs for Gramma!!!!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Aw how exciting! Yah for a little girl! So happy for ya!