Workout & Wellness Wednesday

/
8 Comments

Justin and I caught a few minutes of some new show where you have the answer questions and put up prized possessions on a conveyor belt, I don't even know the name or really get the gist of it - has anyone seen this? Anyways - point of my story here is... the prized possession that this contestant put up was her collection of workout DVDs.

I would never give up my workout DVDs. We don't belong to a gym anymore so 90% of my daily workouts consist of going downstairs and doing one of my DVDs. It has taken me a long time to build up a collection that keeps me excited about going to workout - so no I would not give them up for a chance at winning on a game show (p.s. she didn't win).

I absolutely love getting new workout DVDs. I love doing a workout that I don't know what is coming next or when it's over. At the same time I love my DVDs that I do regularly (Insanity and all Jillian Michaels ones) where I know exactly what is coming next and what the last exercise is.

With that said, I thought I would share with you what I have in my workout DVD collection!

In order of preference as of today!
I go through periods where all I want to do is Jillian Michaels or Jari Love or Insanity...


Jillian Micheals No More Trouble Zones
 Insanity
Jillian Michaels Banish Fat Boost Metabolism
Insanity The Ultimate Body Sculpt and Condition with Kettlebells Volume 2 by Lauren Brooks
Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
P90X
Jari Love Get Extremely Ripped 1000
Jari Love Get Ripped 1000Get Ripped Slim & Lean
Jari Love Get Ripped to the Core
Jari Love Get Extremely Ripped
Jari Love Get Ripped & Chiseled
Jari Love Get Ripped
 Biggest Loser Workout Cardio Max
Biggest Loser Power Sculpt
10 Minute Trainers
Bosu Ball 4 in 1 Workout
Power 90
Women's Health The Wedding Workout
The Firm Fat Burning Workout
Windsor Pilates Cardio Burn
Windsor Pilates Accelerated Body Sculpting
Tae Bo with Billy Blanks
Tae Bo Basics

DVDs on my Wish List
Turbo Fire with Chalene Johnson
One on One Training with Jackie Warner
Chalene Extreme
The Ultimate Body Sculpt and Condition with Kettlebells Volume1 by Lauren Brooks
Baby Bells - The Fit Pregnancy Workout by Lauren Brooks (Eventually will want this one!)

Lately I have enjoyed running with Cruz and mixing up my workouts, as well as adding in my 350 swings a day. I plan on starting the Insanity program again September 1st because I loved it and I was happy with the results.
BUT going on vacation for almost 2 weeks, indulging in yummy wine, eating delicious meals out, far less workouts then normal, sitting in a car for too many hours a day and eating far too many real ice creams (gasp) did NOTHING for all that I worked so hard for! Definitely feeling and seeing that now! Oh well, I'm not too worried about it, I know I can work it off and I am all about enjoying myself at the same time. It's summer time!

What is your fav workout DVD? Am I missing a great one?

Lastly here are some of the women than inspire me because they look great and work hard for it.


And my fabulously fit MOM!

Related Posts

8 comments:

Erica said...

I love Jessica Biel's body! If I could have anybody's in the world it would be hers! Her ass is to die for. She is perfection in my eyes!

Follow Me, I'm Canadian said...

Thanks for joining FMIC today! Have a great night!

Mary said...

Great post! Thanks for all the recommendations... I'd love to look like those above pics... ahh, in time ;)

xxMK
Delightful Bitefuls

woodlandsblonde said...

Wow, quite a collection :) I've been wanting to try insanity! Of course I'll let you know how it goes if I do :) For now....going to boot camp - she incorporates a lot from p90x which is why it kills me!

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

p90x kills me...I need to try and stick it out!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Ah your so good! I love P90X.

Mom said...

Love the photos you found to go with the Post. Jade is one lucky girl that you have been with her ALL week. Although she can not TELL you...I am sure she is enjoying herself. AND you educated a Dad too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hellο! I hοрe yοu dοn't mind but I decided to post your site: http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=119969141878012907&postID=629049397416279199 to my online directory. I used, "Blogger: Life and times of ALISON & JUSTIN" as your site title. I hope this is ok with you. If perhaps you'd
like mе to сhange the title οr perhaps гemovе іt entіrely,
contact me at adell-cіntron@gmx.de. Thanks a ton.


http://ѕаmcartеr.buzznet.com/user/
My site > digger derricks