Home again home again jiggidy-jig!

/
4 Comments
Hello everyone!
Hey everyone! Yes we are back!
We had an ah-mazing trip. Every day was just great and we had so much fun together.
I will get my act together and get a post going soon hopefully, I feel like I have so much to catch up on.

Today I would like to start by saying a big Happy Birthday to my fabulous SIL Crystal!
I feel so lucky that when I married Justin I also gained a sister. We love our time with Crystal and Troy, whether it's making wine, building fences, playing Cranium, camping, hanging out at the lake or hitting up a workout class - we always have a blast. Crystal is an incredible woman - strong, smart, a hot mama to be and one of my best friends. And I don't think it's a secret that I love her even more that now that she is carrying my 1st niece/nephew! Happy Birthday Krink! XOXO

Justin and Krink at her and Troy's wedding

Krink & I
Camping

Also Happy Birthday to Justin's best friend Blake! We love you too tough stuff.


AND a huge Congratulations to Vicky and Trav who now are proud parents to beautiful little Lydia born July 2nd weighing in at 7.9lbs.
I wish Newfoundland wasn't so far away (and it didn't cost an arm, a leg and an ear to get there) because I can tell this little one needs some cuddles from moi!


And lastly I am sending some lovin' to my cousin Logan who is due on Wednesday. She is huge (I mean that in the nicest way!), uncomfortable and in pain so please little man - listen to your Aunty Alison - come see us asap, sooner than later would be nice. Hook yo mama up with some relief! We can't wait to meet you and I will see you in person in 14 days. Hang in there Log! XOXO

Related Posts

4 comments:

Rachel and John said...

Lucky you! So many new babies to play with soon!!

Kerry said...

Thats is so lovely you're so close with your SIL! :) Gorgeous photos, you have so much fun!! I'm glad you had a god holiday, can't wait to see some pics! xx

krink said...

Thanks AJ! I had an amazing birthday! Wow the pics... we do have an assortment of pictures of the two fo us don't we?! Hahahaha! It was great having you guys out for dinner last night too. Can't wait to see all the pics from your trip. See you Wednesday!
Love ya
xoxo

Alison said...

aw, it's so wonderful to have a good couple for friends! glad you're back safe and sound :D