Favorite Fridays!

/
4 Comments
 
 
Well I am home! It is nice to be back but I already miss being 'Annie Afalin', hanging out with my cousin, playing with the girls and cuddling with Dal. It was a great 4 days but now I am busily trying to get ready for our 10 days at the lake (we leave as soon as Justin finishes work!). I feel very spoiled this summer with all my trips. August I am working 2 camps at the zoo though and then back to work!
Anyways I will get pictures up from my trip but thought I'd play Fav Fridays as we LOVE game nights and This week's Favorite Friday topic is:
Party Game!
 
I have narrowed it down to our top 3 favorite party games. 
 
1. Cranium Pop 5
2. Know Your Partner
 
 
 
3. Apples to Apples 
 



Related Posts

4 comments:

Alison said...

apples to apples! defintely a fav. of mine, too!

Jenn @ WestSacHoney said...

Oooh know your partner could turn out good or bad.. lol

Rachel and John said...

I just posted about Apples to Apples. It's a total cottage game! I love Cranium but I haven't heard of that pop 5!

Jen said...

Oh I obvi love apples to apples too! And love cranium can never go wrong with that one!

I will have to check out Know your Partner; thanks for the suggestion!