8 things

/
3 Comments
So I have started working on our vacation post but it is taking far too long and when I saw this on Ally's blog I thought it looked fun. I always loved all those annoying email survey's so I decided to participate in this one! And I promise (Part 1 of) our vacation post will be ready tomorrow. Hopefully. But for now all you get is this because it was easy and took no time!
 
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Logan having her baby! 3cm dilated!
2. Hot yoga with my brother tomorrow!
3. Dinner at Debbie's tomorrow - yum chicken casserole!
4. The lake this weekend with my fam, Justin's fam and Jolie!
5. Going to visit Logan and her kiddlets in 13 days!
6. Cruz's baby book to arrive in the mail!
7. Our week vacation at the lake!
8. My niece or nephew to arrive...come on September!

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Walked Cruz (twice)
2. Laundry, Laundry and more Laundry
3. Gave Cruz a bath
4. Visited with my Mom
5. Did Insanity Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs
6. Cuddled Cruz far too much
7. Had my nails done
8. Had dinner for my SIL Crystal's birthday with Justin, Troy, Debbie and Troy's family at Moxie's.

8 Things I wish I could do:
1. Be on vacation forever
2. Take Nana's cancer away
3. Fly anywhere in the world free
4. Go shopping everyday
5. Take Cruz to work with me
6. Make hot summer days last forever
7. Take Logan's pain away
8. See all of my friends and family once a week - basically have our wedding over and over again each week, or just a smaller version of it!

8 Shows I enjoy:
1. Survivor
2. The Biggest Loser
3. The Bachelor(ette)
4. Rescue Me
5. Big Brother
6. The Amazing Race
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Californication


Related Posts

3 comments:

Rachel and John said...

I love that you made Cruz a baby book!

Lynzy said...

I also wish I could be on vacation forever<3 BIG BROTHER IS one of my favorite shows!


Come enter my giveaway with Brooklyn Thread!
XO Lynzy
http://fromskirtstoskillets.blogpsot.com

Mom said...

Great photos!! XOXOX